The Drivel Thread

I'm a bit upset because I've just learnt a second cousin I only saw once is now a professional surfer, and I'm not. :(

"To the beach, bitch!"

:tears:

I want to sell artwork on The Drive when the weather permits. It'll be fun to sit there on my folding stool, and people watch, or read, while people go by. I'll spend money I make on what though? I harbor hard feelings toward Jay and Ray, so I don't care to rent them housing. If only I could find someone like the someone I was, when Anne kicked me out into the freezing Toronto winter streets, someone I could really help! Addicts, how do, I really don't know, how to help addicts!

Maybe, simply inspire them? How though? Write my memoir? Addicts don't read, do they? Do addicts read? Back to the topic of selling my art, or trying to. Will I give the proceeds to The Kettle Outreach Program? Maybe my mental health workers will know, how I can help, safely. I still have the Mandika song in my little noggin. That Michael, or Milo gave such good hugs (!) that Friday I got discharged from Segal 5. I love the world, the universe, right now. I don't feel the extreme high I did when I'd smoked 'side', but I am happy, to feel love.

I got a phone call this afternoon from an ex boyfriend who slipped on ice and broke his femur. He was calling from hospital. He talked about his financial status, and I called him stingy. He asked why I think that of him. I reminded him about an incident, when he paid a friend of mine a measly $20 for some dangerous work. So what does the ex do? He claims that's all my friend asked for, which is a lie. So I said, "I don't like you. Do you realize that?", and instead of asking me why, he just said goodbye, and hung up.

:unsure:...But, in hospital, you've got f.all else to do, might as well keep the conversation going...

I got a phone call this afternoon from an ex boyfriend who slipped on ice and broke his femur. He was calling from hospital. He talked about his financial status, and I called him stingy. He asked why I think that of him. I reminded him about an incident, when he paid a friend of mine a measly $20 for some dangerous work. So what does the ex do? He claims that's all my friend asked for, which is a lie. So I said, "I don't like you. Do you realize that?", and instead of asking me why, he just said goodbye, and hung up.
Sounds like he was fishing for money 💵.

I would have hung up as well 👍

The way I see it it can go two ways when someone says they don't like you:

-you don't really like that person either: you can hang up.
-you like that person: you don't want to hang up, you want to know why, in case if there's something you can do to make them change their mind.

Only after they've given you the full list of why they don't like you can you decide whether to hang up or to hang around.:thumb:

Stingy ex calls you out of the blue from hospital to talk about money, you say?... :unsure:mmm.

-you like that person: you don't want to hang up, you want to know why, in case if there's something you can do to make them change their mind.

Only after they've given you the full list of why they don't like you can you decide whether to hang up or to hang around.:thumb:

Stingy ex calls you out of the blue from hospital to talk about money, you say?... :unsure:mmm.
id say he didnt think shazz was worth the palaver of trying to finding out her reasons :hammer:

id say he didnt think shazz was worth the palaver of trying to finding out her reasons :hammer:

Well I'd say that was his loss.

I find an awful lot of people don't bother with reasons. Or reason. Which is not the way I go about things. (Generally.;))

Number 3, Find out what you did that bothered them so you can do it again sometime.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom