The Drivel Thread

@nicky wire's legs wants to insult people for a living as a dominatrix, to give you some insight into her character. She hasn’t yet earned a dime doing it, but it got her three paintings I made for her and sent her. She thinks I’m delusional, and maybe that’s for the best, as if I were believable, the mainstream media might ruin things by making my stories official. Morrissey’s private life is mysterious. No group can claim him. The only people I will tell if we finally spend some quality time together are my mental health workers, psychiatrist, and a couple of neighbour friends.
And me 😁

My fingers shook as I painted, my heart thudding violently, until I just pretended that my paintbrush strokes were electric guitar licks.

Baz wants me to paddle his hairy old man ass. I haven't decided yet whether I'll do it as he is nowhere near reaching the sophistication threshold that I expect of my subs.

Errr… less of the hairy, I’m a smoothie.
Will I need to pay extra 🤷🏻‍♂️
No, just make sure you buy lots of polysporin and bandages!

I saw the guy today who I offered to flog and degrade. He was with some new slag and acting all smug as if he thought I'd be sorry I missed out. In reality I was glad to see him with someone. I was beginning to feel sorry for him, the sad sack. Good God, I hate sad sacks. They can all f*** off and die. As if I'd want to waste my time on sad sacks.

Folks. Have I mentioned lately....that people sing my name aaaaall the time?

Folks. Have I mentioned lately....that people sing my name aaaaall the time?

I went through a phase a few years ago when I barked at people. Psychiatrists told me to stop. It would be fun to get together with someone who’d reciprocate my barks. It felt good to bark like a dog. Felt good on the lungs, the jaw, etc.

I went through a phase a few years ago when I barked at people. Psychiatrists told me to stop. It would be fun to get together with someone who’d reciprocate my barks. It felt good to bark like a dog. Felt good on the lungs, the jaw, etc.

I have so many questions.

Weren't you on tv in the 90's ..... ?

Why did you change your name from the Cheese Ranger ?

Where's my cheese ?

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom