The Drivel Thread

Actually, we never did get to the bottom (sorry) of whether Morrissey himself is a top or a bottom.
Barack Obama GIF

Actually, we never did get to the bottom (sorry) of whether Morrissey himself is a top or a bottom.

Never apologize to me for double entendres ( whatever THAT means), I'm Korean.

Can't help you there, all I know about gay sex, I got from "flirting with disaster" ( the film.). Morissi wasn't in it, thank God, it's meant to be a comedy.

Dude ( or lady) you're a masochist. It's as if I got up every morning just to check Jesse T.'s insta ( which someone always feels the strange need to keep us informed about here anyway.)

...Unless of course it's to vastly feel superior to her and then your day magically gets better :lbf: oh that's naughty!

No, you don't understand. It's not every morning or even close. If Dodwell could give me a yearly summary of my activity like Spotify does, I'd probably get a lipstick-wearing sad-faced emoji and a banner saying "you only visited this site 3 times all year!" But that would require AI, and she's against it.

I feel so much better after painting while listening to Morrissey. I was in a very foul mood beforehand. Angry and frustrated. Now, I’m feeling groovy.

I want a medication reduction, because I believe it’s bad for my body and brain. I will be having a meeting within a month with people who have the power to override my psychiatrist’s authority, in which I will state my case, that I have learned to love myself enough at this point in my life that I won’t go nuts again. The worst I’ll do is neglect to brush my teeth for a day, buy some art supplies as a treat, or write pessimistic thoughts down in my diary.

I want a medication reduction, because I believe it’s bad for my body and brain. I will be having a meeting within a month with people who have the power to override my psychiatrist’s authority, in which I will state my case, that I have learned to love myself enough at this point in my life that I won’t go nuts again. The worst I’ll do is neglect to brush my teeth for a day, buy some art supplies as a treat, or write pessimistic thoughts down in my diary.
It's not about you, it's about the safety of society

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom