The Drivel Thread

If he's a bottom then it wouldn't matter if he had erectile dysfunction though would it? Do you think he's s top or a bottom? Can you tell by looking?

Forgive my innocence, but how strict are these designations? Is someone really only ever one or the other? I was reading some of Verlaine's homoerotic poetry recently and it seems like the French men of his time at least, heartily switched it up. Paul Verlaine: bald, but not vegetarian. Definitely hormonal.

Dreamt that I had an envelope of cash, and I was standing on the sidewalk on Main street in the downtown east side, and a man spotted my cash and walked toward it. I threw it out onto the street, but didn’t know why. Later in the dream, I sat in Morrissey’s lap, in an armchair, and we were touching each other a lot, platonically but passionately. I said “Pinch me so I know this is real.” I thought that surely I must be dreaming, but all I could perceive was that I was really in Morrissey’s lap. After a few minutes, I saw that the man whose lap I was sitting in was not Morrissey. It was just someone humouring my desperation, having pretended to be him.

Dreamt that I had an envelope of cash, and I was standing on the sidewalk on Main street in the downtown east side, and a man spotted my cash and walked toward it. I threw it out onto the street, but didn’t know why. Later in the dream, I sat in Morrissey’s lap, in an armchair, and we were touching each other a lot, platonically but passionately. I said “Pinch me so I know this is real.” I thought that surely I must be dreaming, but all I could perceive was that I was really in Morrissey’s lap. After a few minutes, I saw that the man whose lap I was sitting in was not Morrissey. It was just someone humouring my desperation, having pretended to be him.
Did he rape you?!

Forgive my innocence, but how strict are these designations? Is someone really only ever one or the other? I was reading some of Verlaine's homoerotic poetry recently and it seems like the French men of his time at least, heartily switched it up. Paul Verlaine: bald, but not vegetarian. Definitely hormonal.
I always thought that whether one was a top or bottom corresponded with one's personality, like sub or Dom positions. The idea that they might switch it up has radically altered my whole world view!! Can one of the many (practicing (so not you, baz)) homosexuals here please enlighten us?!

What is this silliness about topping and bottoming? Gay love is all about tears, recrimination and throwing expensive tableware.

Maybe later. I’m busy bottoming for my employer right now! Can I also just say that the above is only true for gay MALE relationships. Lesbians don’t have expensive tableware LOL

Maybe Light Housework can ask one of her people on Chaturbate.

This may be the sex-obsessed in me, but Vauxhall & I does have some obvious nods to homosexuality, and I always took the line about Spring-Heeled Jim, "he'll do, he'll never be done to," as referring to someone who's exclusively a "top" and implying he's a selfish person because of it.

This may be the sex-obsessed in me, but Vauxhall & I does have some obvious nods to homosexuality, and I always took the line about Spring-Heeled Jim, "he'll do, he'll never be done to," as referring to someone who's exclusively a "top" and implying he's a selfish person because of it.

His lyrics are obviously full of double entendres.

Also, there is probably a correlation between “exclusive top” and “selfish” but I don’t think there is causation.

I hardly ever log into Chaturbate since becoming disenchanted with 1ui5.

So much for that, then. I might regret asking this, but: what did he do to disenchant you?
He was enthusiastic about putting my paintings of him on his profile and charging people to view them in two sets, and he said he would give me 50% of the profit, but 6 months went by and he gave me absolutely nothing and I felt that he was avoiding communicating about it. It was just peanuts, but I felt disrespected, so I sent him an email that vented my feelings, and then he took down the two galleries of the portraits, and that was that.

He was enthusiastic about putting my paintings of him on his profile and charging people to view them in two sets, and he said he would give me 50% of the profit, but 6 months went by and he gave me absolutely nothing and I felt that he was avoiding communicating about it. It was just peanuts, but I felt disrespected, so I sent him an email that vented my feelings, and then he took down the two galleries of the portraits, and that was that.
You would have thought that people who get their dicks out online for money would be better than that.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom