Perhaps in a restaurant again
And this time I will hold you
By the shoulders
To have a good look at you
Then smile while holding you close
A quirky smile like dogs do
I'll be dreaming of the possibilities
While feeling your body heat

I imagine you loathe me now though. I've fantasized tonight. Can't help it.
Don’t give him your chlamydia or your gangrene or whatever it was!

My lungs have been getting better lately. I had x-rays done and they told me I'm "all clear" of pneumonia, but I think I'm still fighting a fungal infection of my lungs. My doctor hasn't seen the x-rays yet. I wonder if she'll see visible signs of fungus. I doubt it, but I can feel something every now and then.

Also I had some mystery illness for a month or two at about 39. I peed a little blood, lost all sense of emotion for a day, and then for a month or two had to drink tons of water day and night, or my hands would ache something terrible. Then it just stopped. The clinic thought it was a bladder infection but it was never confirmed.

Neal Cassidy Drops Dead

Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg's tears shampoo his beard
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg's lips tighten and thin
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg's hosed down in a barn
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg's howl becomes a growl
Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ring is full of ringworm
Angel of disdain
Poor little fella has got rubella
Liver full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Mine is melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whippersnapper's scurvy
Urchin made of acne
Get that thing away from me
Victim, or life's adventurer
Which of the two are you?
Victim or life's adventurer
Which of the two are you?

I left the skytrain platform man to freeze his butt off, and he'll surely never forgive me for it. I left him to run from a moldy SRO, and lied to him that I was a frequent user of the drop in. I implied that I was, which is like lying. No, I haven't held onto my friends. I have run from them. I've walked away from them, time after time.

I do have two friends. One spends Friday afternoons with me, and another man has walked with me a few times. I think he and I will become good friends.

I left the skytrain platform man to freeze his butt off, and he'll surely never forgive me for it. I left him to run from a moldy SRO, and lied to him that I was a frequent user of the drop in. I implied that I was, which is like lying. No, I haven't held onto my friends. I have run from them. I've walked away from them, time after time.
He wasn't your friend LOL he probably forgot about you within 10 minutes of meeting you

Why are you fixating? You have to try to help your own mental processes sometimes. Change direction. If you had the hots for him, there are 7 billion other people on the planet.

Have you tried widening your circle by looking into joining some meet up groups in your area? You seem to want to have more contact with people. There are better ways that you can actively and successfully try to facilitate that for yourself, other than just by crushing out on every homeless person you try to talk to, or on the sex-cam guys you pay

Why are you not seeking out normal meet up groups in your area for people who like to walk, or to paint, or to go to karaoke?

Why are you fixating? You have to try to help your own mental processes sometimes. Change direction. If you had the hots for him, there are 7 billion other people on the planet.

Have you tried widening your circle by looking into joining some meet up groups in your area? You seem to want to have more contact with people. There are better ways that you can actively and successfully try to facilitate that for yourself, other than just by crushing out on every homeless person you try to talk to, or on the sex-cam guys you pay

Why are you not seeking out normal meet up groups in your area for people who like to walk, or to paint, or to go to karaoke?
I just wish I'd given the guy a chance, because he had a very good vibe.

I tried using meetup groups. Disastrous it was. I met people I can't stand in them, who ruined it for me.

I still wish I'd given that particular guy a chance. He was special. By the way, I don't have "the hots for him". I just want to be his friend.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom