I'm such a screw up
I had baby clothing
To play with
And the Frenchman told me the intersection to go to
But what did I do
Stop traffic
Impatient for company
Faithless

I feel happy, and loved, and what follows, is wanting my sister to feel this way, no matter what she's done. It's hardwired in me, to love her, even if she's not capable of loving me. I messaged her, to tell her this. I also told her that I don't trust her.

How to get 'Anne' to admit that she tried to kill me, I don't know, and I can't prove that she killed Pete the canary, or Dad, or Nan, or Mum, even to myself. All the proof I have is that there is suspicious pattern that whenever someone in the family tried to get close to me, they'd soon wind up dead.

eric cartman officer GIF by South Park

awesome goedzo GIF by Squirrel Monkey

In Kakhi they danced
They loved each other
I noticed
I took the other side of the dance floor
So as not to disturb them
Now I write with my kakhi pen
Chanelling the Dancers
And myself
In relation to them

Since I can't figure out how to publish my memoir, I'll post snippets here I guess.

I was taking a bath, and remembered a foster mother, Barb, who always called me selfish, for taking so many baths. She'd bitch about it to others, saying what a selfish person Sharon is. Her daughter Lisa, snubbed me as well. Eventually she told me it was because I smoked. There was another daughter who's name was Karen I think, who tried to be kind to me. She set me up on a date with a nice man who took me to, I think, Dairy Queen, and then a drive in movie, then, playing cards with a few other people. This was in Vankleek Hill, Ontario. I didn't find the man attractive, but in school, a soccer playing girl called Cathy, asked me for permission to go out with him. Of course I gave her my blessing.

Years later, I was stripping at some seedy club, and who do I end up table dancing for? The foster father of that family. He was nervous because he recognized me I guess, and he gave me a generous tip. If I had been good at verbal communication at the time, I might have assured him that I didn't blame him for being at a strip club, with a bitch for a wife, a bitch for a daughter, at least, Lisa was one anyway. Karen wasn't.

At the foster home, there was an industrial pig factory. I saw a sow in a cage where she could probably not move at all, and many piglets were suckling on her teats. One of them was sickly, and I took it into the house, and that foster father blew up at me over it. He yelled.

Those foster parents told me I'd get to ride their stallion if I came to live with them. I had been in Reflection, a place for unwanted kids, and those foster parents came to see me there, and made living with them sound exciting. I had a visit with them at their farm, and put Crisco oil on my skin at their pool, to try to tan. Well it fried me like a French fry. I was in terrible pain afterward as my skin was crisp.

After I moved in, there was no fulfillment of the promise that I would ride the stallion, and when I asked about it, I was told to ride the donkey, Aly, so I forced my will on Aly, who tried to rub me off on a fence. I made him walk me through the streets, down into the little village. One time, I mounted him, and the stallion kicked me off Aly. He didn't hurt me. He just landed his hind hoof squarely on my chest, and shoved me off. I landed easily, and sat on my butt watching their behinds as they triumphantly walked away. Aly developed a limp, and Lisa blamed me. But she didn't blame her mother, for setting my expectations so high, to ride the stallion, only to tell me that I can ride Aly, once I'd moved in with her.

The way I got into that foster home, started with my boyfriend Mike. His gorgeous young and single foster mother, Donna, was the daughter of said foster parents. She told her parents about me, and they took me in, but the atmosphere was crackling with snobbery.

I ended up running away from that foster home, because the atmosphere was so fractious. What happened was that I got invited to a really cool, and warm girl's part. I didn't even know her name. I'd never seen her before, but in the high school, she approached me with an invite. Surprise surprise! The foster parents drove me there, and picked me up to take me 'home' afterward. The people at the Christmas party were all oddballs. One was Steve, a foster kid who I couldn't help but have a crush on when I'd see him, though I had a boyfriend stuck back in Quebec, in the detentions centre called Shawbridge. Steve was sitting on a couch with his sweet French girlfriend, and I was seated on the back of the couch. Steve surprised me by saying "Give us a kiss!", and I planted a total French kiss on him, and he was astonished. That was the last time I saw him, because I would go on the run.

I had one girlfriend. She was very overweight, but kind. She played a Fleetwood Mac album, called Tusk I think, and when I told her I was going to run away back to Montreal, she gave me a cologne set. I never was in contact with her again. I went on the run, after the holiday season was over. I took the school bus as always, though there was one time I missed it. Barb was insisting I rush to catch the bus, and I refused. She slapped my face. I went up to my room, not going to school that day. When I ran, it was after the school bus dropped me off, at the high school, and I so dreaded the usual harrassment of this one little guy with a motor mouth, who would follow me around saying terrible, nagging things. I veered away toward the highway, and hitchhiked to Montreal, where I found my friend Mona.

Maybe I will continue this later. Who wants to hear about rape anyway.

"In a mudslide of gloom, she'll order you to tidy your room."

"My only mistake is I'm hoping."

I'm learning to nurse hope this morning. Hope, will be my lighthouse. Better late than never. Hope, to be seen as a human being, not a 'bitch' or 'slut'. I've received a lot of encouragement lately. I hope to be forgiven for settling for being treated like a sex object and a cash machine, even if temporarily.

Do I fit the description? Yesterday, I did. I went off to be treated like a sex object, and then, a cash machine.

I'm hoping, to treat myself like a human being. And to be close to Morrissey. Though judging me by my track record, I don't deserve it.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom