The dreadful state of UK ticket sales

I recently wrote a brief exploration of how drastically Morrissey's ticket sale figures have plummeted in the UK, with special attention given to the startlingly low sales for the upcoming Leeds gig.

With two weeks to go until the show, huge quantities of seats remain unsold in some of the best blocks in the venue while standing floor tickets also remain.

Full article can be seen online here.

1*LsogXWhUXkVhjvajZMKTgw.jpeg

Apparently Leeds has had to be cancelled due to overcrowding. They sold too many tickets, and they don't want people hurt in the crush. :(

From what I've seen of the available ticketing plan, it won't even look that busy. I'm hoping someone will take some good photos of the auditorium so we can see just how many people actually turn up.

And I am hoping that some people will actually review the show, the new songs that have been played. For those going, ENJOY.

Maybe the moronic skinny troll surface can go on and post one now :poop:
some of his usual skinny twaddle.:poop:

all the trolls are like jumping beans from all the SRO SOLD OUT TOUR!!!:ROFLMAO:

They’ve closed off several more seated sections on the sides in order to push the stage further forward for Leeds tonight, hence why the standing area is now sold out and the side seating is no longer available. Still plenty of seated tickets in the middle area available to purchase though.

Just looking back at the comments about Leeds definitely being cancelled

Just looking back at the comments about Leeds definitely being cancelled

LOL, yep it didn't happen :rolleyes:...have you seen all that twitter video & pix fakery too...and the fake huge crowds?? Lengths some people will go to. Shocking really :rolleyes:

LOL, yep it didn't happen :rolleyes:...have you seen all that twitter video & pix fakery too...and the fake huge crowds?? Lengths some people will go to. Shocking really :rolleyes:

Fake? this was one of the photos posted last night by one of the site members at the gig, note the covered seats (was the same at the other side too) and the top tier covered by curtains. Face facts, there were half the people there last night compared to the gig in 2018.

CEB65D63-3A7C-4741-95A9-890C30A85426.jpeg

Fake? this was one of the photos posted last night by one of the site members at the gig, note the covered seats (was the same at the other side too) and the top tier covered by curtains. Face facts, there were half the people there last night compared to the gig in 2018.

View attachment 54923

You're obsessed.
Go home.
Get a coffee.
Sleep.
Accept your troll failure.
Move On.
I'm sure you have some NO tracks to listen to?

I was there. OK. It was totally sold out, twice over. There must have been at least 50,000 people there. It was the best gig I have ever been to. Morrissey walked down from the stage and through the crowd. We all shouted Moz. Moz. Moz. He said Bless You before sneezing into a wet tissue. He got back on stage and then Johnny Marr come on stage. They hugged. The intro to There is a Light ... began, the place erupted. 50,000 fans (maybe more) left the venue happy, ecstatic and wholly imaginary.

I was there. OK. It was totally sold out, twice over. There must have been at least 50,000 people there. It was the best gig I have ever been to. Morrissey walked down from the stage and through the crowd. We all shouted Moz. Moz. Moz. He said Bless You before sneezing into a wet tissue. He got back on stage and then Johnny Marr come on stage. They hugged. The intro to There is a Light ... began, the place erupted. 50,000 fans (maybe more) left the venue happy, ecstatic and wholly imaginary.
Mr anonymous, I don't usually judge, but I think you are a c***, or maybe being a bit harsh........no you are a c***.

There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out (because it's imaginary)
repeat to fade ....

View attachment 54923
Seriously who cares as Moz turned up performed as was a fantastic night, sadly the morons on this site never give up

Tags
morrissey racism ticketmaster tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom