The dreadful state of UK ticket sales

I recently wrote a brief exploration of how drastically Morrissey's ticket sale figures have plummeted in the UK, with special attention given to the startlingly low sales for the upcoming Leeds gig.

With two weeks to go until the show, huge quantities of seats remain unsold in some of the best blocks in the venue while standing floor tickets also remain.

Full article can be seen online here.

1*LsogXWhUXkVhjvajZMKTgw.jpeg

So... chances of these gigs being cancelled because of this Coronavirus nonsense?

I Bought a ticket from the Leeds venue today, it’s all going ahead as far as the person in the ticket office is aware.

lets hope so

:rolleyes: fake hugh skinny troll news:cool:
hugh skinny no more shows for you:rock:

He’s in the UK, it will be happening. I’m not particularly looking forward to it TBH. Normally I’d be quite excited by now, not this time. The last leeds gig was woeful, it had the atmosphere of a gig at an old folks home, and now there’s this bloody coronavirus thing.

:rolleyes: fake hugh skinny troll news:cool:
hugh skinny no more shows for you:rock:

Look
As much as you’d like to change facts, you need to accept them
Poorly sold is now common place
As for Hugh, give it up. You couldn’t say it to his face, so stop the rambling on here.

He’s in the UK, it will be happening. I’m not particularly looking forward to it TBH. Normally I’d be quite excited by now, not this time. The last leeds gig was woeful, it had the atmosphere of a gig at an old folks home, and now there’s this bloody coronavirus thing.

Oh here we go :ROFLMAO::clap:
It looks like we’re gonna be blaming the Coronavirus for everything that’s shit about this performance now, L O L

??:knife:

Oh here we go :ROFLMAO::clap:
It looks like we’re gonna be blaming the Coronavirus for everything that’s shit about this performance now, L O L

??:knife:

I’ll have to assume you didn’t read what I wrote properly. I’m not blaming anything on it, I just don’t much fancy catching it! And I did say the last leeds gig was crap....

Have to agree, the last Leeds gig was pretty poor. The fighting in the crowd didn’t help the atmosphere.

I’ll have to assume you didn’t read what I wrote properly. I’m not blaming anything on it, I just don’t much fancy catching it! And I did say the last leeds gig was crap....

He doesn’t listen, you’re right. His obsession with Morrissey is rather worrying.

He has been in the UK for quite a long time now though, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

SOLD OUT BREAKING NEWS ALL SHOWS SOLD OUT AMAZING MOZ PERFORMANCE!!! :rock:

What the f*** are you on about you lying danger.
there’s thousands of unsold tickets for Leeds and Wembley, as there was in the states last year.

Just ignore him, he's retarded, everyone on the site is aware unless they are new. That’s why hardly anyone responds to him. He actually has no idea who Morrissey is but when the special needs home allow him an hour at the computer, he comes here as it's one of the only sites that allows trolling.

Last edited:
Tags
morrissey racism ticketmaster tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom