The dreadful state of UK ticket sales

I recently wrote a brief exploration of how drastically Morrissey's ticket sale figures have plummeted in the UK, with special attention given to the startlingly low sales for the upcoming Leeds gig.

With two weeks to go until the show, huge quantities of seats remain unsold in some of the best blocks in the venue while standing floor tickets also remain.

Full article can be seen online here.

1*LsogXWhUXkVhjvajZMKTgw.jpeg

^
:bell:?...??....?.....:personpouting::handpointright::handok:

???

Oi back comes the ?‍♂️?⚾.....

have you congratulated you biggest fan, the old troll crank Barnaby who
had a major health scare?? He claims that trolling saved his life. Hes good now hes back to full troll power.?️‍♂️
we will get his one post about not liking Moz since 2009 a million more times whoopee.?‍♂️

Oi back comes the ?‍♂️?⚾.....

have you congratulated you biggest fan, the old troll crank Barnaby who
had a major health scare?? He claims that trolling saved his life. Hes good now hes back to full troll power.?️‍♂️
we will get his one post about not liking Moz since 2009 a million more times whoopee.?‍♂️

? U ?:poop:

??:knife:

Regarding the oft-repeated story of free tickets being handed out at some previous gigs..can anybody confirm this? Did it really happen?

Regarding the oft-repeated story of free tickets being handed out at some previous gigs..can anybody confirm this? Did it really happen?

Not at Moz shows, but common at New Order Pet Shop and Drama LePew clown
'shows'.?

Leeds just sold out x

Theres more chance of it being cancelled when he’s just about to walk on the stage and reality kicks in that he’s not a popular character in the UK anymore.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he does a “Start the car Diesel, I’ll do 4 or 5, not feel safe and get the 4ck out with the dosh”
He’s got previous with this trick.

P S I went on Ticketmaster there’s chuffing loads left.

?? :knife:

:cool:

EXCELLENT AND EXPECTED NEWS???

How can it be expected?
It never sold out the last 1 times, and other than the MEN in 04 and o2 in 14, when has an arena sold out?
Don’t reply with lies. Reply with the truth.

pS
I’ll be at all 4 gigs. You won’t be at any. Puts your bile into context with Thewlis. Both plenty to say, but neither attended gigs.
The mind boggles

Funny that. I’ve just put 6 standing and 6 seating in the basket and have 9 mins to complete the purchase.

I feel really sorry for all those who have tickets and made travel/hotel arrangements, time off work etc. The sleepless nights they must be having in the build up hoping he gets out of the right side of the bed on the day.
It’s disgusting how he treats his supporters.

?? :knife:

New Order have just postponed 2 sell out shows in Japan due to Coronavirus and risk of bringing it back to the UK!

Tags
morrissey racism ticketmaster tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom