The dreadful state of UK ticket sales

I recently wrote a brief exploration of how drastically Morrissey's ticket sale figures have plummeted in the UK, with special attention given to the startlingly low sales for the upcoming Leeds gig.

With two weeks to go until the show, huge quantities of seats remain unsold in some of the best blocks in the venue while standing floor tickets also remain.

Full article can be seen online here.

1*LsogXWhUXkVhjvajZMKTgw.jpeg

morrissey certainly seems to think so.
so why are you here, fan?

Ignore the loner that is Cassidy. Slithers in an out of gigs on his jack jones. As pointed out, he’s replaced Davey Lewin as the new self proclaimed super fan (in his own head)!

Hugh are you posting from the Leeds parking lot? :rolleyes:
Hugh so now you ve become Skinny Super Fan??:poop:

Ignore the loner that is Cassidy. Slithers in an out of gigs on his jack jones. As pointed out, he’s replaced Davey Lewin as the new self proclaimed super fan (in his own head)!
Haha bizarre attempt at an insult (I assume that’s what it is)

Wouldn't it be the greatest irony of them all if Steve is forced to cancel the Leeds concert (and therefore save face) by the venue itself, as a result of a virus caused by the way the Chinese treat and eat animals? Karma in action!

Looks like the government is going to announce today that all indoor gatherings of more than 1,000 people will be banned, to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

So the Leeds show should be fine ;)

Looks like the government is going to announce today that all indoor gatherings of more than 1,000 people will be banned, to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

So the Leeds show should be fine ;)
boom tish ;);)

I am surprised that New York shows are not sold out yet.
No-one should be surprised that his shows are massively less popular than they were 2 years ago. Most of his fans are left leaning, vegetarian Guardian reading types and, since 2 years ago, he's urged them to vote for a bunch of far right extremists. He couldn't have done more damage to his fan-base if he'd tried...

Yes, I just got the exact same for Wembley. It doesn't mean, of course, that one or both of them won't end up being cancelled. (Apologies for the double negative!)

We're up to 4 audience members confirmed for Wembley - so no need for the government to worry about the virus - AND it will be the best gig ever, because all you need is us.

No-one should be surprised that his shows are massively less popular than they were 2 years ago. Most of his fans are left leaning, vegetarian Guardian reading types and, since 2 years ago, he's urged them to vote for a bunch of far right extremists. He couldn't have done more damage to his fan-base if he'd tried...

The Broadway concerts were sold out and amazing, well at least the three I attended.

I really hope leeds hasn’t sold out. Judging by footage of last years gig at leeds, we don’t fancy being stuck at the back of the standing area if its at full capacity right up to the back wall!

I really hope leeds hasn’t sold out. Judging by footage of last years gig at leeds, we don’t fancy being stuck at the back of the standing area if its at full capacity right up to the back wall!

Of the seated sections that have been opened up for sale, there are approx. 400 seats still available - plus an unspecified number of standing tickets, too. So (if the show goes ahead), you'll be fine :)

Serious question - how much notice is usually given if the gigs are cancelled?

due to high demand the section reserved for VIPS and industry types is now on sale.:)
a DOUBLE SELL OUT for MOZ!!:rock:

Tags
morrissey racism ticketmaster tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom