The curse of Spam email - is there a cure? (no moz)

R

Ruffian

I am sitting here at Knutsford library, trawling through loads of 'sending' failures (to addresses I have no idea about) and in receipt of the most ridiculous, and easily deleteable emails from the fantastically named cast of characters including..

Marion Espinosa, Opal Herbert, Laurie Abel, Dirk Castro, Aurora Wilkins, Janelle Devine, Gus Call, Eden Miasak, Merrill Adernathy, Carlton Horner, Nelda Starks, Earnetsine Childers, Brice Slaughter, Tanner Randolph.

If I didn't hate this junk spam... (and the volume, about 10 a day).. so much, I'd find them funny.

I fear aceman may have to die a death as it weighs heavy under spam emails which never get looked at or opened.. what type of people beieve you will actually take action, execute an anonymous PIF or EXE file.. or even read this rubbish?

Ridiculous.

Frustrated in Cheshire, Ruffian

damn skippy!

do you know that about 4 times now that i've clicked on the "this is NOT spam" button for my morrissey.music emails and have even saved the email in my address book just for the off chance that it scans your folders for a clue as to what is ok to receive, yet, these emails keep getting sent to my bulk folder????

what's wrong with those freaks at yahoo?

FYI: The 'sending' failure emails are a result of those stupid worm viruses.

Back
Top Bottom