The curse of McDonalds

Dude, seriously, you HATED him? He caused you suffering? We (subconsiously) bought McyDees because of that jingle. You normally make me LOLZ, but this is a bit harsh. Maybe it's Jack talking?! :rolleyes:

ok see, i get annoyed by little things.. that slogan doesnt sit well with me for some realson! im sorry if ive offended you corrissey! oh jimmy beam is the choice for tonight, i think it's neat cause jim beam is like jim dean so it reminds me of moz and that makes me SMILE!!!!!

ok see, i get annoyed by little things.. that slogan doesnt sit well with me for some realson! im sorry if ive offended you corrissey! oh jimmy beam is the choice for tonight, i think it's neat cause jim beam is like jim dean so it reminds me of moz and that makes me SMILE!!!!!

:confused:

ok i think you need to be flagged :p

ok or not. my friends sick. she cancelled. so im gonna stay home now. im kinda tired anyway. :(

oh and how big is this bottle? last night i drank a magnum sized bottle of white wine and a can of sparks. :D

oh noes! cancelled plans are the worst, right?? well, you can go out with me tonight.. and we are gonna go to computers.:D
its a normal sized bottle, but whats sparks?? im thinking its a little red bottle of champagne but i think im wrong

oh noes! cancelled plans are the worst, right?? well, you can go out with me tonight.. and we are gonna go to computers.:D
its a normal sized bottle, but whats sparks?? im thinking its a little red bottle of champagne but i think im wrong

no. its this:
sparks.jpg

an alcoholic energy drink. kinda like if you had a vodka and redbull. or a beer and a line of coke. ;)

no. its this:
sparks.jpg

an alcoholic energy drink. kinda like if you had a vodka and redbull. or a beer and a line of coke. ;)

oh i heard about that. one of those local news stations was going nuts becuase they thought the company was marketing to underaged chillins. how it taste??

oh i heard about that. one of those local news stations was going nuts becuase they thought the company was marketing to underaged chillins. how it taste??

its not too bad. i dont mind it. ever drink one of those Monster or Rock Star energy drinks? kinda taste like that. you cant even taste the alcohol.

In all fairness, it IS an annoying jingle, esp when they try to jazz/rap it up
I'm not offended, twas just sayin...show a lil respect... but Jimmy Dean was a rebel, so...

and nugzie, might I saw how much I lurve your new avatar :guitar:
p.s. don't drink too much of the energy drinks = heart palps
p.p.s. I hope you get laid tonight. Even if it's do-it-yourself :rolleyes:

and nugzie, might I saw how much I lurve your new avatar :guitar:
p.s. don't drink too much of the energy drinks = heart palps
p.p.s. I hope you get laid tonight. Even if it's do-it-yourself :rolleyes:

oh i never drink more than one or two of those things at a time.

its looking like do it yourself tonight. solo is playing hard to get. :rolleyes::D

oh and thanks about the avatar! im on a Blondie kick this week

its not too bad. i dont mind it. ever drink one of those Monster or Rock Star energy drinks? kinda taste like that. you cant even taste the alcohol.

im a big fan of nasty engery drinks.. i even had a "von dutch" one.. they pretty much all taste the same. that 5 hour engery shot thing gave me a terrible panic attack though.. :(

and nugzie, might I saw how much I lurve your new avatar

seconded!

oh i never drink more than one or two of those things at a time.

its looking like do it yourself tonight. solo is playing hard to get. :rolleyes::D

Have you been to the female frink thread? :horny: :D

p.s. great custom user title too. I think HIG is my fave Smiffs song.

really? ive been wanting to try that.

yeah it was during the last harry potter movie, in the theatre. then i ran into the bathroom stall and freaked out for a bit.
then i had another one with a bunch of tequila and it was rough... ruff.

yeah it was during the last harry potter movie, in the theatre. then i ran into the bathroom stall and freaked out for a bit.
then i had another one with a bunch of tequila and it was rough... ruff.

so it felt more like 5 hour energy CRACK?

so it felt more like 5 hour energy CRACK?

ahahhahahaa yes cause all i couljd think about was getting more and more.

and i stole my mothers television and sold it for 5 hour engery money.

oh no! I knew this girl that drank Sparks and it made her super obnoxious. not recommended. energy and alcohol equals drunk and loud, followed by drunk and looking to start an argument. :p

oh no! I knew this girl that drank Sparks and it made her super obnoxious. not recommended. energy and alcohol equals drunk and loud, followed by drunk and looking to start an argument. :p

that really bugs me. i hate that macho "wanna fight???" drunk. when im drunk i love everyone. energy + drunk = me being too nice to everyone

im a friendly drunk too. sometimes too friendly...:rolleyes::p

yeah i never understood how one can be drunk and mean or standoffish.. i guess it's because the person is insecure about themself whereas "too friendly" drunks are okay with who they are inside and have nothing really to hide

Back
Top Bottom