The curse of McDonalds

The only reason to visit McDonalds...

MCWDEX001005.jpg

Oh yes it's that time of year again. And although I am not proud that I partake in contributing to "the McDonalds Empire"; I really just can't help it. Besides it's for a limited time only.

Last edited:
The only reason to visit McDonalds...

MCWDEX001005.jpg

Oh yes it's that time of year again. And although I am not proud that I partake in contributing to "the McDonalds Empire"; I really just can't help it. Besides it's for a limited time only.

Never had one but need to get me one of those t say I have.

Never had one but need to get me one of those t say I have.

Just a pointer, unless you normally consume a lot of sugar at one time, I would recomend a small to start out. I had a medium last week and almost OD'ed on sugar. It was crazy. But maybe thats just me.

Also, stir the bitch up before consumption. Sometimes all the green stuff gets stuck in just one place and the flavor can be overwhelming. Don't forget to expect mint AND lime :D

I have not had a macdonalds in about 3 years but saturday night i had the weirdest craving for a big mac, chicken sandwhich, chips and a strawberry shake - MrsC managed to talk me out of it but where did that come from? I wonder if it was this guy talking to me from the beyond? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom