The Cure

The Cure? The only people disappointed after a Cure concert are those empty headed twats who know one song and that song is Lovecats.
The Cure play for 2.5, 3, sometimes 4 hours and Robert's voice is always perfect and Simon Gallup on bass is unsurpassed. But some ringpiece in the audience needs to see them dance too.
Like I said great songs shit band and the song you mention is childrens music and they did a lot of childrens music for childrens shows on tv where Robert starred as the phantom.

"Hey kids it is me the phantom, look at my hair it is everywhere"

"Mum, that man was creepy"

100%. I listened to the Disintegration cassette a zillion times in the hot summer of '89 and then saw them on The Prayer Tour. That was a magical time when they were at their creative peak and everything they did was perfect. Wish was great too but Disintegration is a hard album to beat.
They died with that album and you know it. Wish tour people looked at each other going "will they ever move onstage or are that dolls"

Back to the studio boys. Bassist with his Hooky complex.

LOL

Andy Anderson R.I.P. uploaded The Cure live in Japan The Top tour. Sorry for some reason it is not letting me embed it from YouTube.

Last edited:
Dinosaurs suck, remember when Wish was released, Robert smith used to spit on the Rolling stones swearing the gods that he would never turn like them peeing on a stage pass 50 years old, look at them, they don't have any guts anymore

The Disintegration B-sides were all great, but this is one of my favorite Cure songs ever!

Except for "Delirious Night," "Esten," and "Noheart," that weren't made available until the 2010 deluxe edition of the album. Even during the recent Sydney anniversary shows he commented something like: "I can see why those didn't make the album".

The released ones are gold, though, especially "Fear Of Ghosts"!

Except for "Delirious Night," "Esten," and "Noheart," that weren't made available until the 2010 deluxe edition of the album. Even during the recent Sydney anniversary shows he commented something like: "I can see why those didn't make the album".

Are those 3 that you mentioned all instrumentals?

I think Esten is gorgeous. Heartbreaking melody. But, I guess, pretty much in the same vein as 2Late, and that one is one helluva gorgeous piece of music.

Does anybody have any intel on the new Cure album that was supposed to be released in 2019?

Back
Top Bottom