The Cure Live: 23-02-2008 Vienna, Austria

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
23.02.2008 Wien - Bank Austria Halle, Gasometer B (Austria)
open, fascination street, alt.end, a night like this, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, a letter to elise, pictures of you, lullaby, maybe someday, from the edge of the deep green sea, hot hot hot!!!, please project, push, how beautiful you are, just like heaven, a boy i never knew, shake dog shake, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, shiver and shake, end,
E1: at night, m, play for today, a forest,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab

Last edited:
I verified that indeed this recording is complete static...I'm not sure if there was a problem with the conversion to MP3 or if the original FLAC was bad as well, since I deleted the FLAC already. As this computer doesn't have a sound card that works, I neglected to check the recording before I uploaded...

Sorry to any that downloaded this...

Maybe someone could delete this thread as well

oh well, but maybe you can enlighten me on how to download torrents. I have never in my life managed to do that. I get as far as getting the torrents into the download list of a torrent downloader called bitcomet but then nothing happens. downloads do not start. I am pretty clueless - what do I have to do to get those things going???

Back
Top Bottom