The cranberries, no need to argue

salfordladalone

I have had this album since it's release and it has always been a favourite but the last week or two i have been listening to it from start to finish and it's just amazing! Has mozz ever expressed an opinion on them as I thought Dolores and the music would appeal to him?

The title track, disappointed etc are all superb songs and ode to my family is just so touching, she was so young when writing these tracks its just a superb album. Am I alone or do others agree?

Last edited:
I agree, their first two albums are simply brilliant, they should have achieved greater success than they did.

For me they sadly fall into the same category as U2 who I also loved once but just listening to a song these days makes me feel ill.

I agree, their first two albums are simply brilliant, they should have achieved greater success than they did.

"greater success than they did" ???:eek:

You're joking, aren't you? In the 90s when the "argue" Album + the "Zombies" single came out,
I would say that they were one of the three biggest bands on Earth, regarding to playlists, sales, concert goes, tv shows
etc. etc.

I think Dolores had earned enough, both of money and reputation. She can now make music because she likes to.. :lbf:

Dittsche

I have had this album since it's release and it has always been a favourite but the last week or two i have been listening to it from start to finish and it's just amazing! Has mozz ever expressed an opinion on them as I thought Dolores and the music would appeal to him?

The title track, disappointed etc are all superb songs and ode to my family is just so touching, she was so young when writing these tracks its just a superb album. Am I alone or do others agree?

Still listen to it all the time. Might put it on later, actually.

Back
Top Bottom