The cons of ageing

M

Mozpistol#

I am a person of ordinary means who has had only 2 chances of seeing Morrissey, the first in 1991 when his first tour of Australia led to a cancellation due to illness and the second in 2002 when I finally got to see him but being then in my mid 40's meant I had to behave rather badly by smoking, (which strangely enough didn't bother security), in a non smoking enviroment and drinking to excess so I could persuade the youngsters to get out of the f***ing way so I could actually see him. I was a great night that will last in my memory until the day I die, but unfortunately I cannot recall these memory's as I was dead pissed as by the end of the night. There is one more opportunity to see him in October but due to my modest income I can't afford to treat my wife and myself to a $400 night out, and that excludes drinks. The world of entertainment is doomed to be only available to the less well off via youtube or other such social media, which, I must say is not like the real thing. I long for the days of going to a smokey beer stained carpeted venue when you could hopefully get past the bouncers to get in then equip yourself with enough beer and music to enjoy the night for considerably less than a weeks rent and food. I know this sounds a bit sad and perhaps just the ramblings of a person who should of achieved more but I liked my life but my life did not like my wallet. So when you get to see an act of such caliper as Morrissey make sure you do it fairly sober so you can remember what it was like. I am the real Mozpistol

Yeah, I think I know one. Ageing con.

Blind drunk seems the right way to attend some concerts, or even perform them. They're all already rambling and losing their balance on stage anyway...

:barf:on the first row would be a nice addition to the show I think.

You're far too old for music and gigs, trapped in your teen mindset. Never have I found more losers than among Moz fans who have so many issues that explain why they never made it in life or even had the slightest chance to even try to make it. Harsh words are always so true....

good luck with that, i guess that's one way of making it to the first row without the list thing after all.

He does listen to some suggestions, so you never know.

I do remember someone here saying they were super bored with the pre-show videos though...:rolleyes: Hey, people are never happy.

The first row would treasure Morrissey's vomit. They treasure anything. They wouldn't abandon their spot for a trip to the bathroom. They would just excitingly examine the Holy Puke.
"Oh look I got a bit of tomato- hey what's that in your hair? Mozzarella? :confused:"

:yum:

There is one more opportunity to see him in October but

I've got a hunch the tour is going to stop in Bangkok anyway.
And not only because of its irrestible name, which would make any man want to set up house immediately.

I've got a hunch the tour is going to stop in Bangkok anyway.
And not only because of its irrestible name, which would make any man want to set up house immediately.

...Death is what happens while you're busy making other plans.:tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom