The concept of marriage is a bore

I am here and married so it sums up . Q "lei's have a dance
A " F off
Sandie shaws on Jools A -I'm off to bed

She's an idiot, yeah, but she's pretty f***ing hot. I could put up with stupid for a little while if it came with boobs like hers.

come to think of it, they are pretty luscious.

Her whole body is, actually

and isn't Brand supposed to be a die-hard Morrissey fan or something?

I was married once. My husband died... in a fire. Fire is the devil, hiding like a coward in the smoke. Now, all I have is my log. Do you understand?

tumblr_ll75fpiqWq1qa1lp4o1_500.jpg

Gonna stop now with the Twin Peaks moding so I don't get the shaft like Log lady and Dick tremayne

I know 17 year olds that have got married and stayed with each other, they're my uncle and auntie! So I think it's a bit too easy to judge a couple if they get married young. If it's love, then so be it

I'm an admitted Twin Peaks fanatic, so I'll confess their banning made my heart sink a little

especially Log Lady's banning. If she had put a Morrissey spin on her creepy posts of pseudo-wisdom, that would have been f***ing TITS

If I may add my bit to this discussion. I think there is a lot of behaviour that we see as normal that ideally would be shed. For example, our adhearance to gender roles, attitudes to sex and nudity. In the future you can imagine that we will not be hung up about sex and would have multiple partners without jealously or resentment.
But, we are where we are. If I decided that I wanted to spend my life hopping from partner to partner I would imagine it would end up in a mess. I recall reading about experiences in the '60's when 'free love' was advocated. What in fact happened is that a lot of people were used up and spat out or simply hurt. I think 'free love' is a male fantasy.

I think 'free love' is a male fantasy.

probably, wasn't free about having sex with multiple partners and such?? most definately a man's idea, not a woman's....at the end of the day we all know that women are probably more "in touch" with love than most men.

Most women don't have any clue when it comes to what they want

isn't the whole bare-root essence of love and affection and attraction down to eventually joining your private parts together? Take sex out of any "love" relationship and watch the whole union go down the drain

probably going to lose some respect here when I say that guys totally have the right idea, going from mate to mate trying to find the one they want to bone for the rest of their life.

Most women don't have any clue when it comes to what they want

isn't the whole bare-root essence of love and affection and attraction down to eventually joining your private parts together? Take sex out of any "love" relationship and watch the whole union go down the drain

probably going to lose some respect here when I say that guys totally have the right idea, going from mate to mate trying to find the one they want to bone for the rest of their life.

In my experience it is my female friends who are more into 'open' relationships than the men I know.

It's important to verify whether or not these guy friends are also Moz fans.

Lol, they are Moz fans, generally speaking :lbf:

I don't like to be essentialist about gender and what men should do or women. Perhaps it's part of the 'Desperate Housewives' thing or even back to the 1950s and 'Revolutionary Road', but for the women I know they (we) are more interested in the idea that sex can be seperated from love. I find that it is the husbands and partners who act much more possesive of 'their women' and have said no to open relationships when asked.

Numbers, please.

hahahaha! :lbf:

I find that it is the husbands and partners who act much more possesive of 'their women' and have said no to open relationships when asked.

Well I wouldn't want my girlfriend shagging any other bloke, thanks. She wouldn't want me to either! Everyone may aswell be single forever, if that was the case. There would be no trust in the relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
For serious

only one person, for the rest of your life? with so many potential soulmates in the world?

It's absurd

and I'll be happy to argue with anybody who wants to say otherwise!

You don't need to marry.
There's no law which obligates you to do.

Back
Top Bottom