The cheapest 'rare' Mozza/Smiths item you've ever attained?

...I was GIVEN an Autographed copy of "Peepholism" as a gift....is that cheap enuff????
( Ok, It wasn't Signed by Morrissey, but it WAS signed by the Chap who Gave it to me....!!).
I also Bid against myself for a "Queen is Dead" USA tour pass, at a Convention in Manchester once.....What the heck, it WAS for charity.....

The cuff-link from the left sleeve of the pink shirt Moz wore at his 50th birthday gig! Cost me nowt!

Love PTxx.

Lot of 5x mint unplayed German ask 7" for 12 euro, Sheila 12" blue sleeve 1 euro, Smiths lot that included Sheila blue sleeve, Headmaser ritual cd, Heaven knows cd and 20 other smiths vinyl items for 47 euro. Green Girlfriend in a coma 7" for 3 euro's. That blue Morrissey promo cd for 3 euro. The list is endless. I have probably funded my collection completely through selling some of these and other Moz and Smiths stuff I found cheap.:thumb:

I bought a £30 job lot of Smiths 7" singles about 5 years back.. one of them was the French 'lollipop boy' There Is A Light - in near mint condition - and it is the promo, corner stamped 'ECHANTILLON GRATUIT INTERDIT A LA VENTE'.

I went :horny::horny::horny: when I found it.

"William, It Was Really Nothing" 12" (mint) for 20p in a jumble sale rack....
Can you imagine the horror someone had when they realised it had been lifted with their mums easy listening vinyl and given away?!

A German "Barbarism" 7 inch came as a bonus with some stuff I bought from a German seller a couple of years ago. That was quite good...:)

...I also got his autograph on a Torn-up Cigarette packet once, (...because there was no paper handy..)..for free....at a "chance" meeting with the chap personally...and, before anyone asks.....
Embassy No# 1 .....!!
and yes, I still smoke......:crazy:

Although I have made a few bargains I think the one I am happiest with is the Sing Your Life US CD single in a fat jewelcase for $20 (I think it only went that high because a Smiths bootleg was included in the sale). They don't seem to grow on trees exactly.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I picked up "William, It Was Really Nothing" 12" in the Billie Whitelaw sleeve for £5 in a record shop in Birmingham.

Not THAT rare but it made me flutter regardless...

Nice score Rome!!!

Cheap but not sure if hard to find
Got Alma Matters and My Love life on 7" £2 a pop.

Anyone know a good site where I can find information on what is considered Rare / Hard to Find Morrissey / Smiths Vinyl?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom