The Bullfighter Dies sleeve art

You called me a dickhead. I think moron is fair enough.

I made this thread for some fan art, not for some bigoted assholes to out stupid each other. It has nothing to do with not being able to take criticism. You've jumped in late. I called Skylarker on his homophobic bullshit. This is carried over from another thread. It has nothing to do with you. The reason he posted a link to a dildo site is because he couldn't handle being criticised for his bigoted homophobic comments that he seems to think everyone wants to hear.

It's obvious you are from the same cloth if you think calling my fan art is gay, whatever the f*** that means? Are you guys 12 years old or what? Your shit is gay?

giphy.gif

Screenshot_2014-06-17-20-14-20.png
Congratulations Marred.
You have a celebrity fan.
Jesse Tobias just put this on his instagram.
Regards,
FWD

Screenshot_2014-06-17-21-12-47.png
Apologies, I omitted the text he put with the art work.
Cheers,
FWD

Please don't shoot the messenger!
Was scrolling through my instagram and was surprised to see that cover appear and even more so by him. Pretty certain it's him too.
Still, a bit of flattery for someone's efforts wouldn't go a miss.
Regards,
FWD

It's not a great one. There are much better pics you can get from those videos. I just got tired of using them.

when i was thinking of leading photo for the 'the bullfighter dies' sleeve, i considered ONLY "the bullfighter dies" spoken word video, and i'm aware the one i took isn't perfect.

morrissey is known as much photographed and highly photogenic singer and corrida inspired numerous artists and photographers.

MY DECISION was to take one snapshot from particular video, instead of searching for the right one, suitable for theme, by wandering in endless galaxy of superfantastic photographs of morrissey or various bullfighting sceneries.

p.s. apologies

uh oh now it's on tumblr credited to jesse tobias

Ima put a note on it

oh, internet.

unless.....

marred is jesse tobias!!!! scandalous!!!

Please don't shoot the messenger!
Was scrolling through my instagram and was surprised to see that cover appear and even more so by him. Pretty certain it's him too.
Still, a bit of flattery for someone's efforts wouldn't go a miss.
Regards,
FWD

No one was shooting you.

No one was shooting you.
Good to know, cheers. :)
I know the band are bored right now...but...
If he really thinks it's the cover to something not released as a cd yet... he's going to be thoroughly reprogrammed or castigated by il duce when he hears of it!
I would love Harvest to use it next.
You couldn't make some of this stuff up sometimes.
Mildly smirking,
FWD

It seems that a cheeky bastard sent Marred's work without telling the original source to Jesse.
Wouldn't Jesse be more in the know about potential artwork than anyone sending him it?
I'm sure the band can't be that in the dark!?
Still, wonders never cease.
Regards,
FWD

Back
Top Bottom