The Bullfighter Dies sleeve art

Probably because you're a tool...?

Don't waste your time. Let certain people talk to the walls or post idiotic memes amongst themselves, but waste not a second acknowledging their existence. It just emboldens them.

Don't waste your time. Let certain people talk to the walls or post idiotic memes amongst themselves, but waste not a second acknowledging their existence. It just emboldens them.

Woah, that's deep.

Probably because you're a tool...?

No, a tool puts a fake barcode on custom fan art for a CD single that doesn't really exist. A little bit of overkill there, Mary.

"Waste not a second?" Nice Rimbaud avatar, you pretentious fop. Why don't you lighten up and get a sense of humor? It's what got your mother through raising you, and we all know how close you sensitive artist types are to your mothers...

"Waste not a second?" Nice Rimbaud avatar, you pretentious fop.

Sorry, but I've not now nor ever been a member of the Fraternal Order of the Police. In fact, I've never ever worked in law enforcement. Not sure how you got that impression.

Why don't you lighten up and get a sense of humor? It's what got your mother through raising you, and we all know how close you sensitive artist types are to your mothers...

Sigmund Freud, is that you?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I've not now nor ever been a member of the Fraternal Order of the Police. In fact, I've never ever worked in law enforcement. Not sure how you got that impression.

If that's the best you can do, I don't even know what to say.

I thought we weren't wasting our time with these dickheads.

Re: The Bullfighter Dies sleeve art...

Lovely thing to say :)

Having done all these sleeves for the hell of it and not much else I have this weird feeling we're going to get new sleeves for all the singles. Harvest's MO is so confusing that it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Very nice, I like how throughout in the various sleeves you kept the theme of unusual cropping for the pics. It works really well on this last one in particular.
The colors you used each time are also in line with each song. Red here is obvious but really what else could you use?
I think you should send these to Harvest, do you have a Twitter account https://twitter.com/harvest_records? Maybe a channel to consider.
In any case this is not so much about how long it took, it's about the original idea & you found it. You also have a nice consistent theme running & they look great as an ensemble.

I bet you tell that to all the boys at your local glory hole when you're playing hard to get...go f*** a wallaby, mate.

Great another moron heard from.

Why exactly are you calling me a moron? Could it be because you're a little bitch baby poster who can't accept any form on criticism? I take back what I said earlier... your shit is gay.

Why exactly are you calling me a moron? Could it be because you're a little bitch baby poster who can't accept any form on criticism? I take back what I said earlier... your shit is gay.

You called me a dickhead. I think moron is fair enough.

I made this thread for some fan art, not for some bigoted assholes to out stupid each other. It has nothing to do with not being able to take criticism. You've jumped in late. I called Skylarker on his homophobic bullshit. This is carried over from another thread. It has nothing to do with you. The reason he posted a link to a dildo site is because he couldn't handle being criticised for his bigoted homophobic comments that he seems to think everyone wants to hear.

It's obvious you are from the same cloth if you think calling my fan art is gay, whatever the f*** that means? Are you guys 12 years old or what? Your shit is gay?

Last edited:
Oh, come on! You folks need to lighten up.
There's only room for one Morrissey in the world. IDK why so many of his fans here try to pretend to be just as surly, sullen and judgmental when none can compare to the king... It's kind of an insult to his legacy, don't you think? He doesn't need a bunch of pretentious, Elvis-like impersonators making him look even more ridiculous.

Anyway, I really do like the cover. Nice work.

Also, I know what I want for my birthday now (thanks, Skylarker!)

Re: The Bullfighter Dies sleeve art...

Marred, you have been doing some great sleeves . Thanks for sharing them with us.

Cheers Moz

Thanks for these. I really like them. Sad to think it's unlikely they'll ever be any more Moz produced single covers.....

You're right. I failed to follow my own advice. Which in spite of some other posters insisting comes from an attempt to emulate Morrissey in fact stems from having taught high school students. Though none of my students were this immature. This is more middle school stuff.

Anyways, you did a wonderful job on the sleeve art. I am not derailing this thread anymore by commenting on the asinine behavior of our friends.

Thanks.

"Friends"?

None of my "friends" are so f***ing pretentious.

Back
Top Bottom