"The Bullfighter Dies" single (digital download) released (June 17, 2014)

I am going to pile on, but in agreement. The last song that truly spoke to me was Camden from YATQ. On that album there were songs with lyrics like "the woman of my dreams, she never came along, the woman of my dreams, there never was one." Now this can be strictly interpreted as a gay man not being interested in women, but for myself it speaks to how I never did settle down with a woman and it was by choice more than anything else. Nothing in his new music has real depth of thought or feeling. This new song feels like...he hates animal cruelty so he equates that to bull fighting and where do they have bullfighting? Spain...so there you go...a song that writes itself....in that anyone could write this. I too miss the days of when his lyrics spoke to more than just the events of the day. I agree that age brings comfort and comfort is the worst thing when it comes to writing anything spirited.

But just a little further away from the literal meaning and images of Spain and bullfighters is the age-old story of the underdog winning in the face of adversity. The bull can represent anyone in your life that is struggling or is disadvantaged unfairly by others. Just once, on a too-rare occasion that person succeeds against the odds. The twist is that the hatred shown against the bullfighter and the lack of sympathy over their death makes you just as bad as them.

Listening to this new song - which I really like- just makes me so freakin sad that the tour was cancelled. Get better Mozz, sending u much love!!!!!!!

You do realize that the artwork is by a very talented poster on Solo called Marred, and NOT the official Harvest artwork, right?

Yes i know, i read it on the WPINOYB cover art.
And Harvest released unfortunately only the single as download.

Re: Artwork for World Peace - was the use of the comma deliberate?

Yes the comma was deliberate as in the same vein re: morrissey, you are the quarry. I was trying to infer that someone said it to him as we may have been lead to believe. Thanks for noticing.

Last edited:
You do realize that the artwork is by a very talented poster on Solo called Marred, and NOT the official Harvest artwork, right?

If only these anonymous posters had names so I could keep track of who to thank.

Thank you very much Marred.

I gonna print this sleeves and burn my own cd singels. ( if harvest don't want to released them)

Thanks mate.

Lol, I might go one step further and get my own vinyl cut with printed cardboard sleeves :lbf:

Warning

Yeah f*** you NEED the barcodes. C'mon, now, amateurs. .
Don't forget the barcodes.

I don't see a barcode on that one.

Oh, not again!
Could someone please call Toys"R"Us recall hotline? 3 monkey puppets have escaped from the warehouse.
There's a bug in their mechanism making them defecate all over the place in an endless loop when sensing a barcode.

zuHOsV0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Warning

Could someone please call Toys"R"Us recall hotline? 3 monkey puppets have escaped from the warehouse.
There's a bug in their mechanism making them defecate all over the place in an endless loop when sensing a barcode.

zuHOsV0.gif
Well, that wasn't terribly convoluted... Excellent zinger, anonymous. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom