The Bullfighter Dies...live on tv

:grinning:" Just what the doctor ordered Diesel ! Get the i-pod out and let's post a statement to my nephew Gary Barlow right now. :)rolleyes:this should shift a few more tickets) Have you got it darling ? "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Like X 37 :thumbsup:

i gleefully await. it's been so long since i have last witnessed the magnificence of moz's righteous anger, my world is a dry squalid place without it.

It's not funny. If you cheer suffering, animal or human, you're a bastard. Yes - bullfighting is shit - durrr - but why cheer more suffering?
because it represents more than death, it represents the triumph of the underdog, the innocent, the one slated to die, the natural and instinctive over the cold, mechanical and calculated, the turning of the tables, which is always a glorious, heartening thing. the bullfighter was the one who set up the situation where one of them had to die. it's his fault if he took it for granted that it was going to be the bull.

This man brought pain, fear and death to other living creatures for entertainment and money. In the course of doing that, and having doubtless killed many, many bulls, he got a taste of his own medicine and I can feel no sympathy.

It's not funny. If you cheer suffering, animal or human, you're a bastard. Yes - bullfighting is shit - durrr - but why cheer more suffering?
Agreed completely. It's disturbing to see anyone revel in any violent death in the name of "sport".

Agreed completely. It's disturbing to see anyone revel in any violent death in the name of "sport".
people who cheer the matador on are doing so in the name of sport, but can that really be said of people who cheer on the bull, that they are doing it in the name of "sport"? wouldnt the bull have to be a willing contender to be cheering him on in the name of "sport"? is the bull willing to be there? did he agree to any of it? so, let's face it, it's not really "in the name of sport" to cheer him on, is it? when the matador steps into the ring, the outcome, whether murder or suicide, is all his doing. when it comes to his profession, this is a rare occasion where quoting richard ramirez might be appropriate: death always goes with the territory.

Sad. The bull is is coerced to kill by violence and instinct, the bullfighter is taken to kill by cultural values. One victim or the other. What difference does it make?

Perhaps this horrible spectacle being televised and exposing this matador 2 be exactly what he is - a coward and a psychopath trying 2 torcher and then slaughter a beautiful innocent sentinal creature for sadistic pleasure, but getting his come up-pance of his own death instead, may FINALLY put an end 2 this most sickening blood sport.
He is very obviously very sick and Ill but thats no excuse!

In fact its not even a sport, the bull is not even a willing competiter , he has no choice, no voice, WELL HE HAS NOW!!!! and there all lots of people all over the world who will speak out in the strongest of terms 2!
Its nothing less than the sinister and sickening brutal SLAUGHTER - of an other innocent being without reason except sadistic pleasure of killing ! :(

The bull runs are just as evil, the bull gets stabbed , kicked, punched by people full of hate and anger and then finally slaghtered in the end, leaving the roads awash with the poor animals blood !!! :(
One way or another these evil "sports" will be banned for ever and these beautfull animals protected, and that day cant come soon enough!!!!!!

Humans are still quite a way of there destiny 2 become all loving and compassionate beings at this moment in time!
But we get there in the end! :)

BAN THIS "SPORT" NOW !!!!

Not tomorrow or the next day --- NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but this truth has 2 be said ! someone has 2 do it!

And thanks for all the other contributions from members of the forum who have expressed there horror at this and shared there empathy ect ! :) protest. object and make your voice heard!

And a very special thank you from my heart 2 morrissey ! :)

I haven't done that. I was mocking the likely opportunism of Morrissey: I fully expect him to make some incendiary remarks to get face-time. Bull-fighting is a complex topic & Morrissey isn't Lorca, to put it mildly.

Perhaps this horrible spectacle being televised and exposing this matador 2 be exactly what he is - a coward and a psychopath trying 2 torcher and then slaughter a beautiful innocent sentinal creature for sadistic pleasure, but getting his come up-pance of his own death instead, may FINALLY put an end 2 this most sickening blood sport.
He is very obviously very sick and Ill but thats no excuse!

In fact its not even a sport, the bull is not even a willing competiter , he has no choice, no voice, WELL HE HAS NOW!!!! and there all lots of people all over the world who will speak out in the strongest of terms 2!
Its nothing less than the sinister and sickening brutal SLAUGHTER - of an other innocent being without reason except sadistic pleasure of killing ! :(

The bull runs are just as evil, the bull gets stabbed , kicked, punched by people full of hate and anger and then finally slaghtered in the end, leaving the roads awash with the poor animals blood !!! :(
One way or another these evil "sports" will be banned for ever and these beautfull animals protected, and that day cant come soon enough!!!!!!

Humans are still quite a way of there destiny 2 become all loving and compassionate beings at this moment in time!
But we get there in the end! :)

BAN THIS "SPORT" NOW !!!!

Not tomorrow or the next day --- NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but this truth has 2 be said ! someone has 2 do it!

And thanks for all the other contributions from members of the forum who have expressed there horror at this and shared there empathy ect ! :) protest. object and make your voice heard!

And a very special thank you from my heart 2 morrissey ! :)

Are you going to the Manchester show?

I must say, the proxyzine is very slow these days. I bet Uncle isn't happy ! All these arena tickets to shift ? Surely he can't be going all Bowie/Brexit on this one !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

i dont think anyone who willingly chooses to deal in death could be called a victim....

He is a victim because he died. The reason why people kill animals for fun or sport is sometimes very intwined in their personalities because of their education. Of course it's completly wrong. But for some people it's unavoidable. Like the man who carries a gun as a fashion accesssory living in a society that considers that behavior as normal, or even as cool, or even more, as desirable "to protect the family" as a good pater familias. Bullocks, of course. He is a potential killer, he knows there's a big chance he suffers an accident and kills himself or others; maybe his son can take the gun and hurt someone, etc. All those millions of people are dealing with death, too. They can become victims or killers in a few seconds by the most unreasonable reasons. It's not enough to judge the individual behavior, it's a huge social sin.

Good luck with banning bullfighting. It's not gonna happen. For the Hispanic people it's a symbol of identity, tradition and culture, not a sport. And nobody is gonna protest against cultural practices, just like nobody is gonna protest against religious practices. It holds the same value.

Th
This man brought pain, fear and death to other living creatures for entertainment and money. In the course of doing that, and having doubtless killed many, many bulls, he got a taste of his own medicine and I can feel no sympathy.

The bastard got what he deserved. I hope this becomes a trend (that leads to abolishing of the evil practice)

Back
Top Bottom