The Brown album is currently at #17 on Amazon

Not going to happen end of, do some research to see why not!

Research? Into what? The twats that tried to cancel Morrissey and failed? Everything has been cancelled except Morrissey.

It's Spillers Records and the other indie record shops that stopped stocking Morrissey's albums that I feel sorry for couldn't give a crap about.

Research? Into what? The twats that tried to cancel Morrissey and failed? Everything has been cancelled except Morrissey.

It's Spillers Records and the other indie record shops that stopped stocking Morrissey's albums that I feel sorry for couldn't give a crap about.

What are you on about you silly tit - he won't get to number 1 in the US because Alicia Keys releases her album the same week

On the day of release too!

IMG-3095.png

You know why!

So what has that got to do with Morrissey being number 1 in the Amazon chart. Did Paul Heaton tell people not to buy the album? The words in the song are simply, Johnny Marr's cool outweighs Steven Patrick's mouth. That's his opinion, why would you have a problem with that?

So what has that got to do with Morrissey being number 1 in the Amazon chart. Did Paul Heaton tell people not to buy the album? The words in the song are simply, Johnny Marr's cool outweighs Steven Patrick's mouth. That's his opinion, why would you have a problem with that?

Because, like Morrissey, I bear grudges.

Plus, Paul Heaton was number one on Amazon and now he isn't!

Because Morrissey is! :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Because, like Morrissey, I bear grudges.

Plus, Paul Heaton was number one on Amazon and now he isn't!

Because Morrissey is! :)

Of course Paul Heaton isn't number 1 in the Amazon chart as the albums been out for 2 weeks and therefore peak sales have come and gone. However Paul Heaton was number 1 in the official album charts last week (he won't be this week) will Morrissey make it to number 1.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Of course Paul Heaton isn't number 1 in the Amazon chart as the albums been out for 2 weeks and therefore peak sales have come and gone. However Paul Heaton was number 1 in the official album charts last week (he won't be this week) will Morrissey make it to number 1.

Morrissey will be Number 1 next week! You bloody know he will! :)

Back
Top Bottom