The British Flag pub, Battersea

Tingle3

Having gleaned a little more detail from Autobiography, and wondering why allegedly Morrissey, Chrissie Hynde and Jake Walters went to the British Flag pub, I see that this pub was used as a location in the film Saturday Night and Sunday morning starring Albert Finney, which Moz has long admired. I apologise if this was common knowledge. http://www.ciaranbrown.com/snasmlocations.html

Having gleaned a little more detail from Autobiography, and wondering why allegedly Morrissey, Chrissie Hynde and Jake Walters went to the British Flag pub, I see that this pub was used as a location in the film Saturday Night and Sunday morning starring Albert Finney, which Moz has long admired. I apologise if this was common knowledge. http://www.ciaranbrown.com/snasmlocations.html

I didn't know it but it certainly doesn't surprise me. I'm pretty sure there's almost always a reason why Morrissey plays a certain venue, why he visits certain places and why he mentions certain things. And I think this also extends to his private life. It's just his personality, it's important to him, it's what he loves to do. I actually think I remember that one of his musicians said something like that. But I can't remember exactly who it was.

I didn't know it but it certainly doesn't surprise me. I'm pretty sure there's almost always a reason why Morrissey plays a certain venue, why he visits certain places and why he mentions certain things. And I think this also extends to his private life. It's just his personality, it's important to him, it's what he loves to do. I actually think I remember that one of his musicians said something like that. But I can't remember exactly who it was.

It can be extended to Moz pics. Most of his pics has a reason to be shot that way. They are inspired by James Dean, NYD ou others heros of him.
Did you notice guys that the first photo of SNSM on that site was exactly the same moviment used for Morrissey and his fan on he vide of Stop me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom