Morrissey Central "THE BOYS IN THE BAND" (July 19, 2021)

The Morrissey Band line-up for the 5 upcoming Vegas concerts is

Jesse Tobias, guitar

Alain Whyte, guitar

Solomon Walker, bass

Gustavo Manzur, keyboards

Brendan Buckley, the drums

unnamed-1_kibsbp.jpg

Morrissey photographed in Las Vegas, 2004, by Linder Sterling.

Regards,
FWD.

For your information, those trousers are from the Peter Dinklage collection, and they're fabulous.
It's called fashion, sweaty. Look it up.
He does look like a "little person." Rocking the Dinklage! Love it. Now for his thin, white hair. Shave the sides and back! He looks like Doc from Back To The Future.

Right here!!! I am also looking forward to that rock and roll aesthetic. Go Alain!
Oh, God, please bring that back. Proper quiff, sideburns, denim, nice looking shirts. :pray:

will the band be seen at rick's caberet with ronnie the limo driver?

I find it sometimes really pretentious how people communicate with musicians directly and also problematic as such to get involved with them. What does the fan know how Lopez (really nice fella) and Walker (a good dude) are as people or within the band structure? Alain Whyte is quite the politely educated Brit and regrets whatever the fan pretends. It's interesting that it ends up being Morrissey's choice after all (and not Martin Boorer's) and that Boz is really gone for the moment. The worst character types can still bring a band musically forward, if you let them.

Last edited:
Dear Morrissey,

I know that somehow this letter will eventually reach you. While I thank you for bringing back Alain on board, you need to get rid of the plague that is Tobias. He is nothing but poison in the lineup. He clearly will never reach the greatness of Alain Whyte. A sad jealous, bitter, and bitchy band member. do everyone a favor and axe him, it’s long overdue.

Alain has always had the best sound for you. Whyte and yourself are truly as great as you and Marr were. He has what you need to overcome the last albums and truly make a ferocious comeback special. He has the rest of the boys next to him. That alone would make your next album the best since ROTT. Let him bring back Gary Day, Spencer and Craig Gannon.

I know in your heart you still have love for them. That would be a proper World Tour. The Proper BOYS IN THE BAND.

Morrissey- Voice
Alain- Guitar
Gary- Bass
Spencer- Drums
Craig- Guitar
Boz- Guitar

MAKE THE DREAM REAL!

From the heart of my bottom,

the true Ambitious Outsider
That is your opinion. But I think the sound I don't like is Gustavo masur. Love the sound of Jesse s guitar. Specially. The jack the ripper , solo .worldpeace is non of your business. Solo , world is a questionark. Etc etc etc. Love his alternative rock sound. I cannot say that from. Alain and Mansur. By the way. I ll be in las Vegas. To alll the concerts. Specially on the right where Jess plays. (!I hope Morrissey don't change his position I want hm on the right. )!thanks. And for you if you don't like me don't look at me. !!!!

To be fair, Alain and several others have indiscriminately added fans amongst family and friends/people they actually know for years - so you never know who they are addressing in terms of relationship.
Either way, given the content of his previous comments, he should probably remember things like that will get back to Morrissey - probably via the very people he added himself.
FWD.

To be fair, Alain and several others have indiscriminately added fans amongst family and friends/people they actually know for years - so you never know who they are addressing in terms of relationship.
Either way, given the content of his previous comments, he should probably remember things like that will get back to Morrissey - probably via the very people he added himself.
FWD.
But you get my point?
It continues to be inconceivable that Boz Boorer may not have left of his own volition. He was loyal like nobody else. Alain didn't say a bad word about Morrissey, rather the other way around. The majority of people here would like to have parts of the 90s line-up back and who knows what else will happen with the influence Alain might have again, even though I don't really expect Spencer and Gaz back in 2022. What would be important is finally good, enthusiastic music and lyrics again.

Last edited:
I find it sometimes really pretentious how people communicate with musicians directly and also problematic as such to get involved with them. What does the fan know how Lopez (really nice fella) and Walker (a good dude) are as people or within the band structure? Alain Whyte is quite the politely educated Brit and regrets whatever the fan pretends. It's interesting that it ends up being Morrissey's choice after all (and not Martin Boorer's) and that Boz is really gone for the moment. The worst character types can still bring a band musically forward if you let them.
I agree with this . Contacting them on social media like they actually know them. You’ll see the contact with Boz drop off now, for most.
I can think of one gentleman of pension age who’s a magnet for pestering th’lads, especially Boz and Lynn. I could say more blah blah

It's a real shame that no one here gets the idea that after more than thirty years of supporting Morrissey, Boz is passing his turn this time....

But you get my point?
It continues to be inconceivable that Boz Boorer may not have left of his own volition. He was loyal like nobody else. Alain didn't say a bad word about Morrissey, rather the other way around. The majority of people here would like to have parts of the 90s line-up back and who knows what else will happen with the influence Alain might have again, even though I don't really expect Spencer and Gaz back in 2022. What would be important is finally good, enthusiastic music and lyrics again.
What if Boz has had enough, and wasn't booted?

Alain saying on FB he thought five or six songs off Dog were good could be very easily misread.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom