Morrissey Central "THE BOYS IN THE BAND" (July 19, 2021)

The Morrissey Band line-up for the 5 upcoming Vegas concerts is

Jesse Tobias, guitar

Alain Whyte, guitar

Solomon Walker, bass

Gustavo Manzur, keyboards

Brendan Buckley, the drums

unnamed-1_kibsbp.jpg

Morrissey photographed in Las Vegas, 2004, by Linder Sterling.

Regards,
FWD.

I’m willing to die on the hill that the band’s version of Charming Man is good fun. You want to hear the original copied, plenty of tribute bands do impeccable copies.
Agreed. I don't mind some of the rough and ready versions they've done over the years. The Beethoven Was Deaf version of Suedehead being another example.

The boy not in the band

Strange about Matt of being on drums. Don’t know if this will be permanent though as why announce it as for the next five shows etc. hope everyone going is happy to see Alain again
It could be like Suede announcing their reformation to play Teenage Cancer Trust. They raised money for charity and tested the water to see if they wanted to be on stage together, and it worked and led later to three amazing albums (so far with another on the way). Hopefully Alain will stay. Would love to see him back with Moz in Ireland at some stage on some stage.

Holy Shit!!! Alain is back on stage and back on the recording soon! What f***ed and wonderful parallel dimension is this?

It could be like Suede announcing their reformation to play Teenage Cancer Trust. They raised money for charity and tested the water to see if they wanted to be on stage together, and it worked and led later to three amazing albums (so far with another on the way). Hopefully Alain will stay. Would love to see him back with Moz in Ireland at some stage on some stage.
Yeah I know. Suede have just gone from strength to strength since then. Bloodsports was fantastic and the next two were strange and dark. Can't wait for the new album. Sounds like it's going to be a rockier album.

Dear Morrissey,

I know that somehow this letter will eventually reach you. While I thank you for bringing back Alain on board, you need to get rid of the plague that is Tobias. He is nothing but poison in the lineup. He clearly will never reach the greatness of Alain Whyte. A sad jealous, bitter, and bitchy band member. do everyone a favor and axe him, it’s long overdue.

Alain has always had the best sound for you. Whyte and yourself are truly as great as you and Marr were. He has what you need to overcome the last albums and truly make a ferocious comeback special. He has the rest of the boys next to him. That alone would make your next album the best since ROTT. Let him bring back Gary Day, Spencer and Craig Gannon.

I know in your heart you still have love for them. That would be a proper World Tour. The Proper BOYS IN THE BAND.

Morrissey- Voice
Alain- Guitar
Gary- Bass
Spencer- Drums
Craig- Guitar
Boz- Guitar

MAKE THE DREAM REAL!

From the heart of my bottom,

the true Ambitious Outsider
There it is! Perfect post.

Holy Shit!!! Alain is back on stage and back on the recording soon! What f***ed and wonderful parallel dimension is this?
Moz pre-show audio should play this:

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.

OF7U8kwksagBW3kbZl0iIG0GBa-otDotJdjCAJl7qbzQ9XtAQBRMMnA9ysGVqMhcmRHc58bFLZ1NzClNPp11Ghu0R4zaGiRt2oKwswO2kuFW

I reckon when are you psychopath foreign stalkers finally going to do what you are good at and give up this delusional sick fantasy? California Son has not been in Brittin since he played in the only place he was allowed to play in the world during chinese subspecies virus and then proceeded to cough all over you, while taking your money. He only just left Moz Angeles for the yearly Italy vacation with his wife Nancy and California Son Junior. You dumbshits can't even find an impostor that looks like California Son...GO HOME!!!! inn n nn n nn nnn nn n nn it.

View attachment 74359

View attachment 74360
He looks so bad. His legs look so short and fat. Those pants! Does he not own a mirror?

Moz pre-show audio should play this:

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image; make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.

OF7U8kwksagBW3kbZl0iIG0GBa-otDotJdjCAJl7qbzQ9XtAQBRMMnA9ysGVqMhcmRHc58bFLZ1NzClNPp11Ghu0R4zaGiRt2oKwswO2kuFW
Every word of that text totally describes what I'm feeling here. Alain must be in shock or something. I hope this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship... again.

So "normal, decent people" aren't shocked, worried, disgusted by terrorism or grooming gangs or increased ethnic violence in our towns and cities? BS.
Yes some of us are but I don't actually want to hear about it on a thread about Alain Whyte returning to the line up for Morrissey. We can have that conversation on another thread but not on this one and not on my watch. I need some good news and I'm going to enjoy it.

THIS IS HUGE NEWS......WOW....So it explains Moz and Alain latest collaboration, and Boz ,has he even ever missed a tour or a show. and a special guest Drummer, New songs.
Only dates of 2021(so far) All signs(CENTRAL,SOLO,CEASARS,USHER,AND NOW THIS) show GO for VIVA MOZ VEGAS....WOW....NEVER HAVE IVE BEEN THIS EXCITED since the bronco bowl show in Dallas '86....VIDEO WILL BE RECORDED ON SHOW #3,

He looks so bad. His legs look so short and fat. Those pants! Does he not own a mirror?
I reckon because it is not California Son! He is an impostor!! It's the same freaky weird middle aged perv impostor Brit as in the photos in the most recent one with the pasty fat bald Brittish middle aged perv stalker at a bar in Liverchester Beach Mouth Altrchichichicham. This is my point. There have been two fake photo ops within the last year and a half set up in Brittin with the same impostor. They made him loose weight, drop the baggy pants, and chop off the huge mullet for the second photo shoot. You can tell it is not California Son. Look at the impostor's teeth and the pasty spotty skin. California Son always has a nice tan because he lives in Moz Angeles inn nn nn nnn nn nnnn nn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom