Morrissey Central "THE BOYS IN THE BAND" (July 19, 2021)

The Morrissey Band line-up for the 5 upcoming Vegas concerts is

Jesse Tobias, guitar

Alain Whyte, guitar

Solomon Walker, bass

Gustavo Manzur, keyboards

Brendan Buckley, the drums

unnamed-1_kibsbp.jpg

Morrissey photographed in Las Vegas, 2004, by Linder Sterling.

Regards,
FWD.

I reckon too right bloomin' onion throw another shrimp on the barbey m8 blikey it's the Irwins! I reckon your 4 year plan worked Al. Move to Moz Angeles, buy a little modest house in Pasadena, play guitar on the street in Hollywood for tips, camp out in front of Sunset Sound and try to play along while California Son is having his weekly guitar lesson with John Frusciante...praying he can hear you, dropping off mix tapes on California Son's porch and then running away, and most amazing of all....learning to play basketball while wearing rockabilly classic Americana 1950's motorcycle boots.

I reckon I am glad California Son finally fired Blob. I was so sick of seeing his fat ass on stage. fark arse inn nnn n nnn nnnnnn it

I reckon too right bloomin' onion throw another shrimp on the barbey m8 blikey it's the Irwins! I reckon your 4 year plan worked Al. Move to Moz Angeles, buy a little modest house in Pasadena, play guitar on the street in Hollywood for tips, camp out in front of Sunset Sound and try to play along while California Son is having his weekly guitar lesson with John Frusciante...praying he can hear you, dropping off mix tapes on California Son's porch and then running away, and most amazing of all....learning to play basketball while wearing rockabilly classic Americana 1950's motorcycle boots.

I reckon I am glad California Son finally fired Blob. I was so sick of seeing his fat ass on stage. fark arse inn nnn n nnn nnnnnn it
Pasadena is a total shithole county.

Aren't Solomon and Matt Walker brothers? Seems odd that Matt would be out and Solomon would join without him. So, that would suggest no bad blood between Moz and Matt.

I've said something similar before but this a clear road map for Johnny Marr. Alain contact Morrissey without ego. He said he regretted how they'd partied ways. Told Morrissey that he remains the greatest lyricist and collaborator and that he'd love to work with him again. Morrissey suggested he submit some demos and then based on the quaity of those demos he offered him the opportunity to join his current band.

Johnny has been prepared to join existing bands in the past. If Johnny was able to put his ego to one side he could do the same as Alain.
johnboy has a tattoo on his arse which says the ego has landed,he aint never coming back.

I think (heard from a reliable source) that Alain originally left because he had some kind of breakdown/nervous breakdown, and became recluse like for years….

Yes, i date this to around 99 too. Imagine the awful 17 years M would have had t go from this , to what he is now . Actually its still a pretty rough 22 years .
He looks nothing like this now.
because hes now an elderly gentleman,hes not in his forties anymore.

Dear Morrissey,

I know that somehow this letter will eventually reach you. While I thank you for bringing back Alain on board, you need to get rid of the plague that is Tobias. He is nothing but poison in the lineup. He clearly will never reach the greatness of Alain Whyte. A sad jealous, bitter, and bitchy band member. do everyone a favor and axe him, it’s long overdue.

Alain has always had the best sound for you. Whyte and yourself are truly as great as you and Marr were. He has what you need to overcome the last albums and truly make a ferocious comeback special. He has the rest of the boys next to him. That alone would make your next album the best since ROTT. Let him bring back Gary Day, Spencer and Craig Gannon.

I know in your heart you still have love for them. That would be a proper World Tour. The Proper BOYS IN THE BAND.

Morrissey- Voice
Alain- Guitar
Gary- Bass
Spencer- Drums
Craig- Guitar
Boz- Guitar

MAKE THE DREAM REAL!

From the heart of my bottom,

the true Ambitious Outsider

He shall never be forgiven for his murdering of This Charming Man. Never.
That was brutal, I agree. Then again he played great on Please, Please...and he did write Forgive Someone.

Are you sure? Seems extreme. I would not have anyone back that slapped me. Besides anyone could beat the *&^^ out of that bean pole!
Only by word of mouth from a trio who cling to Jesse. So, hearsay, If you like. It’s been several years since it was mentioned.

Dear Morrissey,

I know that somehow this letter will eventually reach you. While I thank you for bringing back Alain on board, you need to get rid of the plague that is Tobias. He is nothing but poison in the lineup. He clearly will never reach the greatness of Alain Whyte. A sad jealous, bitter, and bitchy band member. do everyone a favor and axe him, it’s long overdue.

Alain has always had the best sound for you. Whyte and yourself are truly as great as you and Marr were. He has what you need to overcome the last albums and truly make a ferocious comeback special. He has the rest of the boys next to him. That alone would make your next album the best since ROTT. Let him bring back Gary Day, Spencer and Craig Gannon.

I know in your heart you still have love for them. That would be a proper World Tour. The Proper BOYS IN THE BAND.

Morrissey- Voice
Alain- Guitar
Gary- Bass
Spencer- Drums
Craig- Guitar
Boz- Guitar

MAKE THE DREAM REAL!

From the heart of my bottom,

the true Ambitious Outsider
YES! “Make the dream real….” THE perfect lineup! 👍🏻

They are not in the same place...Boz is not in the UK
I don't see why. There are daily British Airways flights landing in Boston, NYC and L.A. If there's a problem with Boz getting here due to travel restrictions, why not Morrissey, who as recently as a week ago was watching football in Manc.
I reckon when are you psychopath foreign stalkers finally going to do what you are good at and give up this delusional sick fantasy? California Son has not been in Brittin since he played in the only place he was allowed to play in the world during chinese subspecies virus and then proceeded to cough all over you, while taking your money. He only just left Moz Angeles for the yearly Italy vacation with his wife Nancy and California Son Junior. You dumbshits can't even find an impostor that looks like California Son...GO HOME!!!! inn n nn n nn nnn nn n nn it.

Morrisseyimpost203072021_2.jpg

impostor morr.jpg

Last edited:
When hell freezes over.

Johnny’s gigs are fantastic. Why would he wanna team up with Convid-Moz? 🤣
:)

his imaginary gigs:lbf:
sorry but Moz has no use for the :frogface:twat

Boz= UK guitarist
Alain = US guitarist

🇭🇷>:hammer:

I can totally picture it.:unitedstates:

I reckon when are you psychopath foreign stalkers finally going to do what you are good at and give up this delusional sick fantasy? California Son has not been in Brittin since he played in the only place he was allowed to play in the world during chinese subspecies virus and then proceeded to couch all over you, while taking your money. He only just left Moz Angeles for the yearly Italy vacation with his wife Nancy and California Son Junior. You dumbshits can't even find an impostor that looks like California Son...GO HOME!!!! inn n nn n nn nnn nn n nn it.

View attachment 74359

View attachment 74360
You’re really, really weird.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom