"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" (Demo) - 7" Record Store Day release (Apr. 22, 2017)

"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" (Demo Mix) / "Rubber Ring" (Early Drone Studios Version) - The Smiths, 7" vinyl is out via Rhino for Record Store Day 2017 - April 22, 2017.

39769_The_Smiths_-_The_Boy_With_The_Thorn_In_His_Side-2.jpg

39947_trump_will_kill_america.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure you pick up the new The The single 'We Can't Stop What's Coming' while you are out at Record Store Day as well - all the guitars on it are by Johnny Marr, according to the credits. It's a good one as well.
Whaaat? That excites me as much as a Smiths single. I had no idea they were back. Now i need to look it up in case you were joking!
It's true!: https://www.google.ie/amp/www.stereogum.com/1935841/the-the-we-cant-stop-whats-coming/music?amp=1
And here is the song played live on radio:

Last edited:
What is this selling for in US record stores? Seeing it for $99 on ebay.
Its because they allow people to buy three or four copies. My local shop lets people take one copy only of any release it stops the extra copies being sold on eBay and everyone can get what they queued for. There was loads pressed though, I would wait a month and you will pick one up at cost, good luck!!

Its because they allow people to buy three or four copies.

Not really - there are plenty of people who are happy to queue up for a few hours, buy one of everything, then flog it online for £££ profit. They don't care about keeping a copy for themselves, it's just a money-making exercise. Plus the real hardcore profiteers will pay kids/homeless people to queue up, so they can get multiple copies.

please can someone upload - I mean it doesn't have to be in some complex 9 million bit flac file, it doesn't have to be on ogg vorbis and playable only with some obscure codec. Please don't stick it up in some slow file sharing site based in the Galapagos Island. Youtube will be fine. Honest. Thank you xxxx

please can someone upload - I mean it doesn't have to be in some complex 9 million bit flac file, it doesn't have to be on ogg vorbis and playable only with some obscure codec.

No - get a job, hippy, and buy it yourself. :gun:

please can someone upload - I mean it doesn't have to be in some complex 9 million bit flac file, it doesn't have to be on ogg vorbis and playable only with some obscure codec. Please don't stick it up in some slow file sharing site based in the Galapagos Island. Youtube will be fine. Honest. Thank you xxxx

Whaaat? That excites me as much as a Smiths single. I had no idea they were back. Now i need to look it up in case you were joking!
It's true!: https://www.google.ie/amp/www.stereogum.com/1935841/the-the-we-cant-stop-whats-coming/music?amp=1
And here is the song played live on radio:

They killed that YouTube link quickly...
Here is the radio debut of the single that someone had the 'audacity' to record ;)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/opayrz
Mr.Marr's guitar sounds great.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom