Morrissey Central "THE BOY WITH THE QUORN BY HIS SIDE" (January 13, 2021)

Music nut opens The Smiths-theme curry house with dishes named after songs.

The Sun

No link, just the text. Mentioned today by @Famous when dead here as well:

Related item:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the chap, friend of a friend sorta thing, and he's dead sound and worked hard. I wish him all the luck in the world with his venture.

Oh, and I've tried his grub, and it's bloody lovely, Smiths pun or not.

talk about currying favore with someone

or should I say flavor?

;)

I reckon I have not f***ing idea what "curry" is, but unless this place offers spaghetti with Nancy's famous marinara sauce, veggie pizza, and potato tacos, it has nothing to do with the California Son arsehole chipper curry winding it up tit twat inn n nn nnnn nnn nnn n nn it.

Fark Arse

I reckon I have not f***ing idea what "curry" is, but unless this place offers spaghetti with Nancy's famous marinara sauce, veggie pizza, and potato tacos, it has nothing to do with the California Son arsehole chipper curry winding it up tit twat inn n nn nnnn nnn nnn n nn it.

Fark Arse
you are not funny, interesting or useful. on a site full of the most bizarre, horrific people in human existence, you stick out.

Don’t forget to try the “Poor-me Panipuri”, “Racist Roti” and they’re famous “Dip-shit Dal” - which is completely tasteless! You lot will gobble it up like a bland Morrissey reissue!!!!

1. You know I couldn’t fast.
2. Irish pud- English tart.
3. Hold on to your hens
4. Jack the kipper.
5. Sweet and sour hooligan
6. November’s prawns are monsters
7. How can anyone possibly know how to eat eel.
8. Journalists who fry...

you are not funny, interesting or useful. on a site full of the most bizarre, horrific people in human existence, you stick out.
It’s BECAUSE of the bizarre, horrific people - like yourself - that we stick it out.

THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT! ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom