The Boy With A Stitch in his Side Runs Again – London Marathon – Salford Lads Club

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
I will be running the marathon again this Sunday (17th April) and wanted to take the opportunity to raise £200 for Salford Lads Club.

I ran the marathon in 2009 for the lads club and we made nearly £500 and it would be great to top that up this year. However as times are tight please sponsor me any amount you like, even if it’s only a couple of quid!

Please sponsor me at - http://www.justgiving.com/boywithastitchladsclub2011

I will post how I do and please PM if you have any questions.

Mark (Virgil Tracy)

P.S of course I’m still tempted to run as a vicar in a tutu.

P.P.S anyone wants to give my fundraising page a tweet or a plug on facebook; please do!

Re: The Boy With A Stitch in his Side Runs Again – London Marathon – Salford Lads Clu

Bump !!

Done and donated .... good luck Mark and 'yes' to running as a vicar in a tutu, that would be great !

Re: The Boy With A Stitch in his Side Runs Again – London Marathon – Salford Lads Clu

Bump !!

Done and donated .... good luck Mark and 'yes' to running as a vicar in a tutu, that would be great !

Thank you!!

All we need is 20 Soloers to sponsor £10 each and we can raise £200 for the club!

Oh and can someone facebook Boz - he is always good for a tenner! ;)

114 views and just £10 sponsorship :(

Come on everyone, whats wrong? Would you be prepared to run this far for a good cause? I know just the thought of it makes me exhausted. Sponsor the boy will you???

I've added £10 to your grand total.

Maybe next year you should put as much effort into the fund raising as the training - it's a long way to run for £20.

Good luck.

Dave

I've added £10 to your grand total.

Maybe next year you should put as much effort into the fund raising as the training - it's a long way to run for £20.

Good luck.

Dave

Cheers for the tenner Dave!

I just wanted to make some money for the lads club - I aware that I only run it two years ago and a lot of soloers sponsored me then that's why I left it to shortly before and set a small target! Still we're 10% of the way there.

Glasto has stolen my thunder - alas - but with under 48 hours to go I thought I would give my run one last plug.

I've only raised £20 - I only wanted to raise £200 for the Lads Club.

You can still sponsor me at - http://www.justgiving.com/boywithastitchladsclub2011 - no amount too small.

Last edited:

I finally got around to putting a tenner in the pot.

What was your time in the end?

Back
Top Bottom