The Boy Racer (good quality music video) ?

One of the "2 girls" is British actress turned singer Martine McCutcheon, looking stunning before (I think) her run in 'Eastenders'. Haven't watched the video in a while, but I'm sure she's wearing pink.

The other one was Tiffany from EastEnders too, so I'm sure it wasn't pre her casting in the show.

For your interest

The other one was Tiffany from EastEnders too, so I'm sure it wasn't pre her casting in the show.

Martine McCutcheon played Tiffany in EastEnders.

I don't know the name of other actress.

Code:
How did you manage to imagine that Morrissey is in that car?

well marred;

No wonder I never look at that website if their info is this dodgy. Maybe they should update it?

There's no sign, or shot of a leg or hand at all to suggest there's anyone in that car apart from the driver let alone Morrissey himself. Watch it again and u can clearly read the lips of the driver saying "I coulda killed ya!" then he smiles and the dark haired one says the line about winking which is why they get in the car. I mean it's pretty damn obvious.

Moz is driving another car altogether and gets nabbed by the fuzz. What all of a sudden he's in another guy's car? You can see there's no one in the passenger seat at the beginning when he closes the door.

All interesting facts like these and more can be found by looking with your eyes rather than quoting a website :)

Anyone else here think Moz is in the car?

Last edited:
Is the 'Boy Racer' the same lad who was in the 'Playboys' video?

Jukebox Jury

That was Jason Rush in the Playboys video. Not sure if it's same guy but he's also in the same car at the near end of dag dave video.

No wonder I never look at that website if their info is this dodgy. Maybe they should update it?

/.../

All interesting facts like these and more can be found by looking with your eyes rather than quoting a website :)

according to me passionsjustlikemine.com surely must be the best site for info and details about Smiths/Morrissey albums, gigs whatsoever... give me a better suggestion and I might forgive you :rolleyes:

this doesn't say anything to me besides what you've said before.
you presume, judging from your assumption, that there is no one in the car - why could it not be the other way around? I don't think its Morrissey, but who is the dodgy here? :p

Tags
boy racer oye
Back
Top Bottom