The Bowery Play by Play Thread

arturo asked us to not get on stage. There is no room up there.

They're just a "human being"? That must hurt less on the kneecaps! See you in Philly. Hope they have a "human being" barricade there!

"room looks much more full but def not sold out. Fone is still dying so im gonna start back up once moz takes the stage I might even start sending messages from a friends fone"

That would be sad if it wasn't sold out. A capacity of 550, how great would that be!

Here's hoping he adds "...Carol" to the setlists just to shake them up a bit...as long as he doesn't drop This Charming Man, that is.

Let's get this party started. This is the show all of us at home really wanted to be at..............I really had no excuse in hindsight.

Let's get this party started. This is the show all of us at home really wanted to be at..............I really had no excuse in hindsight.

I'm kicking myself. Here I am doing nothing, I could have been there. That place looks smaller than freaking Schuba's. It's like Empty Bottle, for chrissakes... :( :tears:

Future note: Don't keep re-freshing Yahoo's e-mail page. They think you're a virus or something and they block you temporarily. Seems ok now. Looks like we'll get updates in chunks

Back
Top Bottom