The Bowery Play by Play Thread

https://www.msu.edu/user/svoboda1/taxi_driver/sounds/talk2me.wav :crazy::D

i am at home in brooklyn.

i just woke up from a nap.

thinking about taking a shower.

meeting friends for dinner later.

rolling to bowery about 8:30.

i will take your place at the rail when you pee.

don't you feel dumb for blowing an entire saturday watching people buy restaurant supplies, light fixtures & coming up out of the subway?

how old are you all anyway? it's not 1991.

don't you feel dumb for blowing an entire saturday watching people buy restaurant supplies, light fixtures & coming up out of the subway?

Thinking about taking a shower? WTF?! Take one homie.

And do you see a Mexican that's about 6'3" in the front? I bet you won't do a damn thing about his rail spot dawg.

what was the point?

that this place is so small there is no need to waste a beautiful day in new york waiting in line.

sometimes, opinions are like toothbrushes. best kept to yourself.
I'm sure they have their own personal reasons for sticking it out through the day. If not, I'm sure they wouldn't bother.

And do you see a Mexican that's about 6'3" in the front? I bet you won't do a damn thing about his rail spot dawg.

:thumb:

that this place is so small there is no need to waste a beautiful day in new york waiting in line.

Maybe it is the best thing to do today. :cool: We're watchin' em, aren't we?! :D

There seems to be a lull in the action. xFranklyx wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up the messages, but....

*fingers crossed* I'll post news as soon as he sends it, if he is able to!

"That is the flyer put up around the venue..notice moz is going on an hour later then usual.
Arturo came out an asked us not to get on stage since its so small.
No touts in sight.
I hope more people show up."

IMG00096.jpg

stage is so small. smaller than high school. Wow. Im touching it. I hear they are putting a humyn barricade.

A couple of those could fill the Aragon moat! :eek: ;)

From this angle, I wonder how anyone on stage is gonna be able to move.... let alone stretch out on the floor, etc.

Watch out for those cord whips, people. He's liable to take your head off! :eek: ;)

(this is me babbling, anything from xFranklyx is in quotes, obviously)

Back
Top Bottom