the bomb that brings us together........sad songs pt.2

I

irksome-ivan

Wow, you people are really something! That is why I love to post messages that ask for personal tastes concerning Morrissey songs.......someone always reminds me of other tunes that stray from my mind from time to time. They don't stray because they aren't reedeeming, but one thing about Morrissey and Smiths songs, is their ability to completely captivate your very existence and cause you to pay mind to little else. It just goes to show how Morrissey represents something unique and precious to each individual fan.

As for the responses, I would have to say that my #2 saddest would definately be "Well I Wonder".......for one time in my life, It was the catalyst for my very being. I can't believe someone pulled "Moon River" out of the hat. Excellent selection!! Although, it oft is overlooked. There are just so many tear-jerkers and heart-tearers in the lot! Thankx everybody. If you wish keep pouring them in......I love to hear it.

I absolutely cannot listen to Back To The Old House, it's such a beautiful song, it's too overwhelming. The way his voice sounds almost distant, same as the memories he has of the person he's singing to. The plaintive emotion in "because I never even *told* you.... oh, and I meant to...." Lost love and lost childhood, a murderous combination. Breaks my heart.¿ Wow, you people are really something! That is why I love to post¿ messages that ask for personal tastes concerning Morrissey¿ songs.......someone always reminds me of other tunes that stray¿ from my mind from time to time. They don't stray because they¿ aren't reedeeming, but one thing about Morrissey and Smiths¿ songs, is their ability to completely captivate your very¿ existence and cause you to pay mind to little else. It just goes¿ to show how Morrissey represents something unique and precious¿ to each individual fan.¿ As for the responses, I would have to say that my #2 saddest¿ would definately be "Well I Wonder".......for one time¿ in my life, It was the catalyst for my very being. I can't¿ believe someone pulled "Moon River" out of the hat.¿ Excellent selection!! Although, it oft is overlooked. There are¿ just so many tear-jerkers and heart-tearers in the lot! Thankx¿ everybody. If you wish keep pouring them in......I love to hear¿ it.

> I absolutely cannot listen to Back To The Old House, it's such a¿ beautiful song, it's too overwhelming. The way his voice sounds¿ almost distant, same as the memories he has of the person he's¿ singing to. The plaintive emotion in "because I never even¿ *told* you.... oh, and I meant to...." Lost love and lost¿ childhood, a murderous combination. Breaks my heart.

breaks my heart as well....it is the most fitting song to my life i have ever heard

Back
Top Bottom