The BNP to allow non whites into the national front disco

Re: The BNP To Allow Non Whites Into The National Front Disco......

That's right. What a c***.

Black person - "I'll vote for them now that they like darkies"

White person - "Oh no, they like darkies! I'm not voting for them!"

Nick Griffin - "This proves how inclusive we are"

Everyone else - "You were forced to do this you lying racist turd"

Peter

The BNP had been threatened with a possible court injunction over its whites-only membership policy by the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

If thousands of asian, blacks, mixed race people joined, would all the racists leave and form a different party? (I'm not being serious) but I'm sick of all seeing the members all the time. I'm having flash backs to the 80's. I was shopping at the Albert Dock in Liverpool on Friday with my mate from Widnes, who happens to be asian, when two tattooed, bomber jacket, doc martens wearing 20 year olds walked past us.
Maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.:rolleyes: they could be such nice boys.

The BNP had been threatened with a possible court injunction over its whites-only membership policy by the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

If thousands of asian, blacks, mixed race people joined, would all the racists leave and form a different party? (I'm not being serious) but I'm sick of all seeing the members all the time. I'm having flash backs to the 80's. I was shopping at the Albert Dock in Liverpool on Friday with my mate from Widnes, who happens to be asian, when two tattooed, bomber jacket, doc martens wearing 20 year olds walked past us.
Maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.:rolleyes: they could be such nice boys.

lainey
Even better, every non white in the country (and even white anti racists) should join the party. As a member, you have the right to vote at the partys annual conference.
A challenge to the partys leadership could be tabled and Nick Griffin could therefore be replaced by a member named (for example) Imran Singh:laughing::rofl:

Jukebox Jury

lainey
Even better, every non white in the country (and even white anti racists) should join the party. As a member, you have the right to vote at the partys annual conference.
A challenge to the partys leadership could be tabled and Nick Griffin could therefore be replaced by a member named (for example) Imran Singh:laughing::rofl:

Jukebox Jury

we could really screw them over.:D

A challenge to the partys leadership could be tabled and Nick Griffin could therefore be replaced by a member named (for example) Imran Singh

Jukebox Jury

That IS a good idea.much better than the Facebook no 1 campaign

Start a Facebook campaign,clever clogs :)

What...:eek:and have 15 shaven headed nutters knocking on my door ''kindly suggesting'' I do not take up such campaign:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Most of the best antifascist activists I know are skinheads and look like that. So, no, you shouldn't.

Most of the best antifascist activists I know are skinheads and look like that. So, no, you shouldn't.

Sadly the opposite is for me.
I recently watched a City game in a pub in Manchester city centre, and the four forty year old skinheads ''hissed'' when the opposing team bought a Jewish player on (gas chambers...geddit?:rolleyes:) and abused him from then on....
Strangely when City's (black) African star, Adebayor, scored, they simply leaped around the room like the rest of us, chanting his name...... twats

Jukebox Jury

oh, and one had SWP on his neck. I had to look that up too. I sensed it wasn't anything innocent.

the tattoos were ......I had to look it up
http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/skin_war.asp

you can't really make excuses for that

I'm obviously not going to make excuses for that. If you'd said that in your original post, obviously I wouldn't have questioned it.

I just get sick of people who think skinheads = neo-nazis. I was at a gig with 500 SHARPs last weekend, who I'm pretty sure would disagree!

Seems like a bit of a non-story.

"BNP leader Nick Griffin told the BBC News Channel: "We had to do it"."

Nothing about this vile Party has changed except their legal situation, and the fact that the Equality & Human Rights Commission has their (sadly) metaphorical nads in a vice.

oh, and one had SWP on his neck. I had to look that up too. I sensed it wasn't anything innocent.

SWP = Shaun Wright Phillips:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom