The Birthday Show

duchess_of_fork

Uhhh I don't know what to do.
It's easy to get GA tickets apparently.
It's not that far away.
I can get a cheap fight.
But still....who wants to see Morrissey in St.Louis!??!! Who welse is going???

You should go, Duchess! I'm dying to go, and if I don't get a better seat for the Birmingham show in about 10 minutes I'm going to go to the Birthday Show instead if I can get off work.

As far as the fact that it's in St. Louis, who cares? Who gets to see anything in the city when you're seeing Morrissey at a GA show anyway, since you're sitting in line all day? All I saw of Pasadena was the walk from the hotel to the Civic and the mall across the street!

I really SHOULD go. I'm guessing more tickets will be on sale later (people will change their minds etc..) I just don't know how to plan this trip yet, and I don't feel like going alone!

Well, I got 4th row for Birmingham which is way better than the 18th row one I got during the presale. This morning I threw back a 3rd row b/c I wanted to keep trying for 1st or 2nd, but no luck on that.

I still might do St. Louis anyway. I love GA shows and I want to sing Happy Birthday to him! :) I'd have to travel alone too, although I'd have the choice of driving (5 hours) or flying. I'd feel safer flying since I'd be alone, but that would cost quite a bit more. Hey, anybody from Nashville on here want to drive with me to St. Louis?

Can anyone from St. Louis recommend where to stay? Is it better to be near the airport or downtown?

it's still easy to get tickets for this. i wish i was out of school and able to go to this....so you should go if your parents will let you!

i really really really want to go but i'm going to be in washington d.c. at the time :( :( :( ....the show isn't even very far from where i live either

I really SHOULD go. I'm guessing more tickets will be on sale later (people will change their minds etc..) I just don't know how to plan this trip yet, and I don't feel like going alone!

well i'm trying to go all the way from california, and i'll be alone, but just think of what it will be like on his brithday!

Duchess,
I have 2 tixs for this show and I am undecided about going. I live in So Cal and I MIGHT be able to convince my sister to go with me... but I doubt it.

Anyway,
If I go alone, you can buy at face value the other tix. It might be fate actually, as I stood right next to you at Pasadena on Feb 3. I was the blonde to your left.

This may remind you...
you wrote in your "He took my letter!!- my first time..amazing."

"Before the encore, people all around me are either crying or jumping with joy..the girl to the left of me gives Morrissey some sort of a religious book..."

((That was me.))

cheers.

Duchess,
I have 2 tixs for this show and I am undecided about going. I live in So Cal and I MIGHT be able to convince my sister to go with me... but I doubt it.

Anyway,
If I go alone, you can buy at face value the other tix. It might be fate actually, as I stood right next to you at Pasadena on Feb 3. I was the blonde to your left.

This may remind you...

"Before the encore, people all around me are either crying or jumping with joy..the girl to the left of me gives Morrissey some sort of a religious book..."

((That was me.))

cheers.

what book did you give him? if you don't mind me asking

Duchess,

Anyway,

This may remind you...

((That was me.))

cheers.

It was you!?!?!?! How cool!!! I thought you were really mysterious! If you don't mind me asking, what type of religious book was it? I thought that was uber amazing, how composed you were (I was surprised at first, I thought you were at the show accidentaly, but after your reaction with the book, I knew you were a Mozza admirer). That was an amazing night!

I'll PM you my e-mail. We must talk! You're right about St.Louis-complete fate! Maybe this time we will be front-centre as oppose to left of center!

Re: May 22nd 2007

I'm going, flying in from So Cal and I promised my other tix to Duchess of Fork if she wants it.

I'm going, flying in from So Cal and I promised my other tix to Duchess of Fork if she wants it.

Did you get my private message?

I did and very sorry for not replying sooner... I will reply now. S

Well, today I asked off work for Mon - Wed of that week and I just bought a ticket to the b'day show, so apparently I'm going! :D My usual Moz-show-buddy has moved to San Diego and probably isn't going to make it to this one, so I hope I'll end up seeing some of you guys there.

Just contacted the Ouija Board and had the following Premonition:
L I V E D V D

This thread should be called Meet Me In St Louis

Back
Top Bottom