The best selling UK vinyl singles in 2019: Morrissey at #11 and #30

Since the UK vinyl singles chart seems to be so important to Morrissey, here's a list of the best-selling singles (and albums) released last year. Wedding Bell Blues is at #11 and Lover-To-Be at #30. Plus there are even some other songs first released in 2019 here! Curiously though California Son is nowhere to be seen at the album #40 -- it might be because some real people might actually buy vinyl albums.

https://www.officialcharts.com/char...gest-vinyl-albums-and-singles-of-2019__28075/

What are the absolute, not ordinal numbers on these? How can those numbers be found out?

I think those figures are available only to industry insiders. However, it's nice to see the Morrissey favourite Stormzy having the first #1 single of the decade in the proper grownup singles chart!!

The artists on the singles chart are a lot more interesting than those on the album chart.
Great to see that Moz with such minor releases can still sell as many as Bowie, Blur or New Order with some much wider known ones.

He's not actually against Stormzy, he seemed to be wondering why Stormz doesn't get harassed by the media for wearing a Union Jack & saying controversial things (sexism & homophobia mainly).

To which the answer is, cheap virtue signal because he did a rap about Grenfell & they can RT it. Then the other Twitter tribe complains about them virtue signalling, then they virtue signal about them complaining about their virtue signalling & on it goes like a Greggs vegan sausage roll.

It's pr.

He's not actually against Stormzy, he seemed to be wondering why Stormz doesn't get harassed by the media for wearing a Union Jack & saying controversial things (sexism & homophobia mainly).

To which the answer is, cheap virtue signal because he did a rap about Grenfell & they can RT it. Then the other Twitter tribe complains about them virtue signalling, then they virtue signal about them complaining about their virtue signalling & on it goes like a Greggs vegan sausage roll.

It's pr.

This is correct, "Nerak" Ok, i'll hire you. You passed the test.

I think those figures are available only to industry insiders. However, it's nice to see the Morrissey favourite Stormzy having the first #1 single of the decade in the proper grownup singles chart!!
Stormzy is crap and he was just another crap singer in a crap lineup on Jools Hootenany on New Year's Eve. If that is the best of music I want to puncture my ear drums with a screwdriver.

It's pr.
you're pr.

Still some of the ‘ex-fans’ on here would rather hear this crap than listen to some fine music.
Shows you how deeply they have fallen.

Wonder how long before this post ends up on Central with a bad photoshop, but anyway, I can't imagine paying for Lover-To-Be

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom