The Best Of Suedehead - back in the UK top 40 album chart!

B

Bournemoz

In at 35. I suspect the HMV £2.99 deal had a very large say in that!

Great to see though!

Wasn't it in the top 40 about a month ago as well? Seems like his popularity is holding up well.

Pity it isn't a better representation of his solo work though.

Re: Too bad you brits cant get quarry back onto the charts

No,it'd be great to see if you f***s supported his current stuff. heed your own advice brits, get off your asses and request his NEW stuff.

Oh yeah, I'd forgot Quarry had been No. 1 in the US for the last 3 months...

> No,it'd be great to see if you f***s supported his current stuff. heed
> your own advice brits, get off your asses and request his NEW stuff.

His "new stuff" has been in our charts for months!
Mr Improper Pimp....excuse the language!!

Re: Oh yeah, I'd forgot Quarry had been No. 1 in the US for the last 3 months...

No it wasnt....and I dont make the billboard charts assf***. I agree with you. He should be higher up the ladder,but if you folks in europe cant even vote for him to stay on the charts,why should you say shit about anything else??? i know how radio and the charts work dickf***. My vote doesnt count. I would vote each week for quarry to remain on the charts,but I dont run the billboard charts and Im not in charge of tracking votes.

You need to chat with all the ashlee simpson f***s here,and these idiots who voted for the shitty "killers" and other shitty bands. They're the ones who keep morrissey of the charts. STOP BUYING the f***in shit they sell now. SUPPORT MORRISSEY!!!!!

Really??? as of last month or so,it hasnt been. Thanks for playing dickwad.

yeah, like JEANE isn't that your latest find Pimpy?

Re: Oh yeah, I'd forgot Quarry had been No. 1 in the US for the last 3 months...

another 'great' thicko post, you stupid f***er!
you show what a sad loner/loser you are, do you honestly think that anyone (besides you & that idiot megan) here hasn't bought 'You Are The Quarry' (that's Morrissey's latest record btw thicko).

Grim O'Grady

p.s. what's this suppose to mean? "They're the ones who keep morrissey of the charts".

> You need to chat with all the ashlee simpson f***s here,and these idiots
> who voted for the shitty "killers" and other shitty bands.
> They're the ones who keep morrissey of the charts. STOP BUYING the f***in
> shit they sell now. SUPPORT MORRISSEY!!!!!

> Really??? as of last month or so,it hasnt been. Thanks for playing
> dickwad.

Quarry will be back in the chart before long. It's still there, just in the lower echelons.

And there's the Platinum edition out on the 18th apparently. And let's be fair, re-issue or re-package, a lot of us diehards will be purchasing.

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

hey dickcheese,did I say anyone didnt buy quarry??? no,I did not. I said that it isnt on any of the UK charts right now(as of this week). So,stop asking to f***in support the man.I have and will continue doing so. Just because the people who vote for all these shitty bands doesnt mean they have good taste. They actually keep the deserving artists(like morrissey) off the charts. You stupid fat twinkie eating handicrapped f***.

Another stupid post by the fat slob of morrissey solo(that be you).

Of course,but if it's not in the top 50 on the UK charts(which it isnt),then it really means nothing. It means that people with no f***ing musical taste vote for shit bands and make it so that records like quarry dont sell more and become higher up the charts.

That said,will the platinum edition be available to us here in the states???? I only saw info for the UK release and no mention whether they'd even release it here???

Re: yeah, like JEANE isn't that your latest find Pimpy?

No,not really. I just never knew a live version of it existed ona p2p network??? worry about shoving twinkies in your mouth or suckin off your dog,or whatever else you do anus.

LOL!!!!! YOU'RE JUST SO NOT f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!YOU'RE JUST SO NOT f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!! YOU'RE JUST SO NOT f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom