The Bernard Butler (+ or - Brett) prink thread.

the judge

I don't expect it to be very successful, but I do know there are other BB worshippers on here.

One:
BernardButler2809_L.jpg

I'm off to dine now. Go on if you want.

:guitar:

See sig. I love Bernard Butler and I am a heterosexual male.

You just don't understand.

OMG OMG OMG is that the Xmas 1993 show with Bernie and his festive hat? The first public performance of The Living Dead???

I listened to Stay Together from Blackpool 94 on the bus home today. Amazing rendition.

I don't know, I found it with Google.

Ben, do you have the suede songs with butler not on sci-fi lullabies? I only have art, be my god, brass in pocket, wonderful sometimes.

I have dolly, painted people, this world needs a father, she's a layabout. I have loads of other rarities from the post-Butler years but nothing TOO rare sadly.

My girlfriend's said she'll do me a painting/print of bernard for my wall. i am on the hunt for ACE butler pictures now for her to do.

I have dolly, painted people, this world needs a father, she's a layabout. I have loads of other rarities from the post-Butler years but nothing TOO rare sadly.

Could you upload the ones you mentioned? No, wait, lilikoi posted 7 volumes of suede b-sides, I downloaded only the 7th. I look for them tomorrow...

Anyway this site has got some pictures: http://the-tears-of-two.narod.ru/eng_version/index_eng.htm

I love This Time.

This Time is my favourite Oakes song.

I will upload the songs I mentioned tomorrow when I'm back in Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom