Morrissey Central "THE ART OF SOUL" (May 28, 2022)

I prefer the video where The Art Of The Soul is seen playing Suedehead on the piano. I had seen the biscuit and tea one 0n YouTube before it was up on Central, but I had stopped watching after about ten seconds because I don't like people eating in music videos.

Great song and an excellent cover version accompanied by a peaceful and cool video. Top marks!

I don't mean to sound rude , but mostly with your posts, and maybe I'm wrong, but they hint of
"Look I'm with the band " which is a bit ripe for someone of your vintsge, no?

I dont think Streety would work with Alain unless he was with M.

However, I know he likes M so would probably produce them.

Streety is with Bradford at the moment whos latest Lp was musically way ahead of Alains usual sound
I dont mean that in a bitchy way. I'm just saying.
That said. With M on board I expect Alain has upped his game

I prefer the video where The Art Of The Soul is seen playing Suedehead on the piano. I had seen the biscuit and tea one 0n YouTube before it was up on Central, but I had stopped watching after about ten seconds because I don't like people eating in music videos.
Interesting viewpoint. It got me thinking: has Moz eaten or drank in a music video? These are the only videos I could think. Betcha I'm missing some obvious ones!

Alma Matters: Moz munches on a donut before offering it to the cat. Moz almost eats a bowl of cereal before throwing it in the face of the woman behind him.

Suedehead: Moz drinks tea in the diner in Indiana.

November Spawned...: Moz plays a slab of chocolate but doesn't eat it. Can't blame him if it was American chocolate though.

We Hate It When....Moz almost gets an ice cream cone into the face from Spencer.

Tomorrow: Moz walks by a zillion cafes/restaurants in Nice and doesn't eat or drink anything. I'd have sat down in the first one. :tiphat:

Interesting viewpoint. It got me thinking: has Moz eaten or drank in a music video? These are the only videos I could think. Betcha I'm missing some obvious ones!

Alma Matters: Moz munches on a donut before offering it to the cat. Moz almost eats a bowl of cereal before throwing it in the face of the woman behind him.

Suedehead: Moz drinks tea in the diner in Indiana.

November Spawned...: Moz plays a slab of chocolate but doesn't eat it. Can't blame him if it was American chocolate though.

We Hate It When....Moz almost gets an ice cream cone into the face from Spencer.

Tomorrow: Moz walks by a zillion cafes/restaurants in Nice and doesn't eat or drink anything. I'd have sat down in the first one. :tiphat:
I don't like the video for Alma Matters because it seems like domestic violence when he throws milk at the woman. I love all the others though!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom