The Anthem: Washington, DC - November 28 - now cancelled (November 27, 2022)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up something shortly after the Greek show that didn't present until the 17th and 10 days later not only am I still dealing with it but in some ways it's worse. Everyone's who came in contact with me that week also now has it.

If it's the same thing it’s awful and kept me up until 4:00 AM last night.
Have you taken a COVID test? Maybe you spread it to everyone in the band as well? :unsure:

Well, not a surprise by any means. How many dates left on this tour? I mean, just cancel the whole thing already. 😕

It's gotta be COVID for someone (?). I avoided it for 2 1/2 years, had 3 VAX jabs and I picked it up 3 days (11/15) after The Greek show. I posted in a separate thread on the other cancellations. Tested negative for the first time yesterday 11/26, another negative test today. Had a 102 fever for 3 days and then slowly got better from there. However, I have a lingering dry cough and fatigue like no other. I could not imagine going on stage and performing right now whether I was playing an instrument or singing for god sakes. So, bottom line, I'm 13 days in and not testing positive but in no way feel normal (energy wise) as of yet. The COVID bug seemed to be circulating around The Greek show, unfortunate but true. Hope everyone recovers well, whomever is ill in the band, it takes time.

I’m curious as to why they are saying this one is canceled while others are postponed. And LA for some reason is neither canceled nor postponed

I picked up something shortly after the Greek show that didn't present until the 17th and 10 days later not only am I still dealing with it but in some ways it's worse. Everyone's who came in contact with me that week also now has it.

If it's the same thing it’s awful and kept me up until 4:00 AM last night.
I was at the LA ‘show’ also. I managed to not get sick. Did you get Covid or the flu or some other random illness? Hope you feel better soon

I was at the LA ‘show’ also. I managed to not get sick. Did you get Covid or the flu or some other random illness? Hope you feel better soon
I’ve tested negative for Covid and so have the people who caught it from me the week following the show. We think it’s an adult form of RSV because the symptoms are a lot more in line with that. I’ve had Covid and the fever is brutal. I barely had any fever at all with this but made my head feel like it weighed 50 pounds.

Some of the band are currently indicating they are in Washington, DC right now if that helps.
FWD.

It's gotta be COVID for someone (?). I avoided it for 2 1/2 years, had 3 VAX jabs and I picked it up 3 days (11/15) after The Greek show. I posted in a separate thread on the other cancellations. Tested negative for the first time yesterday 11/26, another negative test today. Had a 102 fever for 3 days and then slowly got better from there. However, I have a lingering dry cough and fatigue like no other. I could not imagine going on stage and performing right now whether I was playing an instrument or singing for god sakes. So, bottom line, I'm 13 days in and not testing positive but in no way feel normal (energy wise) as of yet. The COVID bug seemed to be circulating around The Greek show, unfortunate but true. Hope everyone recovers well, whomever is ill in the band, it takes time.
It's hard to say without direct confirmation. I had most of the symptoms you described back in October but never tested positive for COVID. There is a bad flu, RSV and COVID going around.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom