The Alternative Hit Parade interviews Alain Whyte (August, 2021)

1hr 40 video interview with Alain.
Lots of discussion about the band idea prior to rejoining Morrissey.
Worth a listen.
Not sure how this flew under the radar though.
He mentions he wanted to play The Loop again live.
Can't see it posted on here anywhere.
Regards,
FWD.

1hr 40 video interview with Alain.
Lots of discussion about the band idea prior to rejoining Morrissey.
Worth a listen.
Not sure how this flew under the radar though.
He mentions he wanted to play The Loop again live.
Can't see it posted on here anywhere.
Regards,
FWD.

The would be sweet if Morrissey sang it because Alain wanted to play it.

Someone can make a synthesis of what Alain said in that repotrtaje, for those of us who are improving in English but we still lack it, thank you!!!!

I have a good idea: Moz. Do as Alain and record a report, I want to see your emotions and opinions of how the experiences of the 6 shows turned out, and I also want to evaluate to Mozys see how it is of physical and mental health

Does anyone know why Moz had to use a paf (inhaler)? I worry because he is using that, he is not asthmatic, nor does he suffer any respiratory pathology, however he had a paf... ( with coticoids or salbutamol?..)) Why???

I have a good idea: Moz. Do as Alain and record a report, I want to see your emotions and opinions of how the experiences of the 6 shows turned out, and I also want to evaluate to Mozys see how it is of physical and mental health
What does ‘mental health’ mean for you?

The inhaler might be because of the dry desert air which can be tough on a singer's voice. I think Bono and Celine have had to take extra measures to sing in Vegas. I could be wrong.

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom