~ The 'All things DOGS thread ~

no one in particular said:
So, here is a little more insight into Puff's personality ----
:) The more you ignore her, the closer she gets :)

She's naked! Too hot with the fur?

talkin bout curiosities(nobody was but,just go with the flow)...the largest amount of puppies born at one time were 24!! it was in Cambridgeshire on the 2004!!!

poor mother!

no one in particular said:
Cod, umm, any chance you can channel some of this positive energy to the dogs thread? i know you are very "share the love", right?
It's all a matter of proportionality...

gracemuz6.jpg

:D poor thing, the look on her face!

Those puppies reminded me of this poem... Sorry! :(

Sergei Esenin - The Bitch

In the morning the bitch whelped
Seven reddish-brown puppies,
In the rye barn where a row
Of bast mats gleamed like gold.
Licking their pelts smooth,
And underneath her, the snow
Melted out in the heat.

But at dusk, when the hens
Where roosting on the perch,
There came the grim-faced master
Who stuffed the pups in a sack.

The bitch bounded alongside him,
Over the snow-deep fields,
And the icy surface of the water
Shuddered a long, long while.

And when at last she struggled home,
Licking the sweat from her sides,
To her the moon above the house
Seemed like one of the pups.

Whimpering loudly she gazed up
Limpidly into the dark,
While over the hill, the slender moon
Slid into the fields beyond.

And softly, as when someone,
Jesting, throws her a stone,
Her tears, like golden stars,
Trickled down into the snow.

As many of you undoubtedly know, I'm not much of a dog-person (gross understatement), but I really could not help posting this pic... it's sooooo cuuuuute! :D

This image, from MSNBC, is of a blind puppy experiencing snow for the first time.

firstsnowkf9.jpg

As many of you undoubtedly know, I'm not much of a dog-person (gross understatement), but I really could not help posting this pic... it's sooooo cuuuuute! :D

This image, from MSNBC, is of a blind puppy experiencing snow for the first time.

firstsnowkf9.jpg

so cute! No way a *shivers* cat could be so adorable!

No one, are you wearing cut-off jeans/trousers?!
& Puff's bandana... how South'ron are you guys? :p

well, well - it took just a little while for yur to notice now diiiiiddn't it?

answer: I am very suuuuuth'ron for those points and others, like, since i say y'aaaaaall. I really don't know how you can possibly claim to be South'ron, saying "you guys", as you apparently do.

p.s. didn't want to reveal the reason for your edit this time, huh? didn't want us to know just how beastly an error the deity was capable of? :eek:

answer: I am very suuuuuth'ron for those points and others, like, since i say y'aaaaaall. I really don't know how you can possibly claim to be South'ron, saying "you guys", as you apparently do.
If "y'aaaaaall" wer more riightly befittin' a party a two, then ye betcha moonshine I wou'da gone done and said it, miiss Laaaura! :D
p.s. didn't want to reveal the reason for your edit this time, huh? didn't want us to know just how beastly an error the deity was capable of? :eek:
Not an error, no one, an embellishment: I bracketed the photo off inside a quotation-field (how ever could I have missed something so totally unnecessary the first time?). The shame.

If "y'aaaaaall" wer more riightly befittin' a party a two, then ye betcha moonshine I wou'da gone done and said it, miiss Laaaura! :D

Not an error, no one, an embellishment: I bracketed the photo off inside a quotation-field (how ever could I have missed something so totally unnecessary the first time?). The shame.

^^ staring at the screen in shock!

reason: Cod gave me the big toothy grin (ie, :D) rather than a wink or the tongue

(and i have noticed that quite recently the tooth grin has appeared more frequently in cod's posts...what is it? don't tell me he is burned out on his fave wink and tongue?)

Back
Top Bottom