~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

thanks mozzia, those made me smile today :) I luv lol cats

How do I persuade my cat to sleep in his bed instead of mine? Help? :o He went on a trip in that bed and he didn't quite enjoy it, so it probably brings some unpleasant memories...

How do I persuade my cat to sleep in his bed instead of mine? Help? :o He went on a trip in that bed and he didn't quite enjoy it, so it probably brings some unpleasant memories...

place it on the ground and somewhere the cat would like to be (for example by a window), and perhaps your cat will discover the cat bed on his own. Or get a boyfriend and your cat will see he has been replaced by someone else. I once pissed off a cat that way :) :eek: :sick:

Last edited:
place it on the ground and somewhere the cat would like to be (for example by a window), and perhaps your cat will discover the cat bed on his own. Or get a boyfriend and your cat will see he has been replaced by someone else. I once pissed off a cat that way :) :eek: :sick:

It worked the first time I introduced him to his bed, but now he avoids it!

Hmmm...you should put some catnip in his bed?

It never occurred to me! Will try :)

Cats sleep where they want to, so it's probably a hopeless task, but you could try putting something smelling of you (a t-shirt you've worn and then not washed, for example) in the bed. He wouldn't be sleeping on your bed if he didn't like the scent of you, would he?

Failing that, just decide to be flattered that your cat likes to kip with you. :)

Are you sure it's YOUR bed?

The bed I sleep in is more my cat's. He spends so much more time there than I am. After he comes out of the bed he smells like a girl! Of course, my bed then smells like a cat.

omg 5 cats that look like wilford brimley...
01.jpg

02.jpg

03-1.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

hehe

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom