~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

From Cute Overload:

Hoverball Cat!

screen-shot-2010-03-16-at-1-53-00-pm.jpg

Hmmn, my cat Mya gets that too - think it's something to do with the food they eat. Drives me crazy as it makes her look even more scruffy and she's already a bit of a Tom!:lbf:

my two cats are used to me removing any gunk the second i see it.

one of them comes up to me and meows for me to remove it.

My cat died about two weeks ago. :( She was fourteen, we got her when she was a kitten. She died on my birthday but I didn't find out until the weekend after, when I went home to my parents' house and they told me then. Much tears were shed. I do miss her.
Anyway here she is, giving her best snooty look:
DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

My cat died about two weeks ago. :( She was fourteen, we got her when she was a kitten. She died on my birthday but I didn't find out until the weekend after, when I went home to my parents' house and they told me then. Much tears were shed. I do miss her.
DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Sorry, PF. :tears:

DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

awe, sorry to hear.

DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

She was lovely, Poppy Full. I'm so sorry for your loss.

This is my girl Snickerdoodle (who was named after our favorite cookie - yes, she even likes them!). I took these back at Christmas when I made my first attempt ever to put a tshirt on her. Can't you tell how thrilled she is with her Christmas finery? :)

DoodleChristmas-1.jpg
[/IMG]
MCteeback.jpg

DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Really sorry for your loss Poppy.

Aww, all of your cats are lovely. I miss having pets.

Do you know you're lost in your cat when you take over 20 photos in a 4 minute period?

B7abr20107.jpg

B7abr20108.jpg

B6ene10.jpg

Lovely pictures di- I especially like the second one. My friend a while ago caught a picture of one of her cats just as he was licking his lips- it's a great photo. :)

DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss Poppy. :( She was gorgeous.

these were all taken yesterday:

sophie:
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-143.jpg

emma:
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-161.jpg

and my newest pet Agatha:
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFs-137.jpg

i know she's not a cat, but she is in the family now.

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom