~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

My cat Shadow.

shadow4.jpg

Sweet! She is so pretty. My cat does the same thing. She sits on bags/luggage as if to say, "Next time I'm coming".

SuzieonCase.jpg

Well, my neighbors dropped 5 kittens off on my porch today! They are the younger siblings of my cats and another litter I rescued around Christmas. They said they were going to make their cat an inside cat and get her spayed! I gave them the info for the low-cost spay/neuter clinic today, but who knows if they'll take advantage of it. This disgusts me. I already have 5 rescued cats, three of which come from that household!

My cat Shadow.

shadow4.jpg

My Shadow's gone now, give yours a big hug and smooch for me?:love:
Aw, the stray white hairs teehee.
(Could that duffle have been fluffed to a more cat-suitable shape/position if you'd TRIED? I think not!)

Felix is the new cat of my parents. He's a stray cat. He arrived one month ago and adopted them and their house. He has quickly found the way to the bed :lbf:

img4995.jpg

img4993r.jpg

I want a cat but I can't, I am allergic. That makes me feeling sad :tears:

Felix is the new cat of my parents. He's a stray cat. He arrived one month ago and adopted them and their house. He has quickly found the way to the bed :lbf:

img4995.jpg

img4993r.jpg

I want a cat but I can't, I am allergic. That makes me feeling sad :tears:

Awwwww! Felix looks sweet. Isn't it amazing how quickly they make themselves at home and how comfy they always manage to look. My cat likes to lay on the bed pillows. My pillow shams are covered with cat hair!

I'm so sorry about your Shadow. I will definately kiss and hug my Shadow while thinking about yours. I love the stray white hairs too. Sometime I will hold on to one while Shadow isn't looking and gently tug and I get such a look from him. Ha! :lbf: BTW he fetches. He loves his toy mousies!

My Shadow's gone now, give yours a big hug and smooch for me?:love:
Aw, the stray white hairs teehee.
(Could that duffle have been fluffed to a more cat-suitable shape/position if you'd TRIED? I think not!)

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom