The Adventures of The Smiths!

Gobolatula

I got very bored. Please forgive my horrible artwork.
smiths01.gif

Maybe more issues to come if you all don't think I suck and deserve a sack of bricks to be tossed at my face.

lol @ modest mouse shirt. not sure i get the reference. but its funny to imagine him a modest mouse fan. i like the way you represented moz's eyebrows and his mouth in a charlie brown-esque wiggly.

Thank you! Please trust that I usually draw better when I make up my own characters. I'm not too good with cartoonizing real people, even if it's someone I love.

Morrissey wearing the Modest Mouse shirt is a reference to the fact that Johnny Marr is now a full-fledged member of Modest Mouse. I had him wear the shirt to show that.... well.... HE STILL LOVES HIM DEEP DOWN INSIDE!

Thank you! Please trust that I usually draw better when I make up my own characters. I'm not too good with cartoonizing real people, even if it's someone I love.

Morrissey wearing the Modest Mouse shirt is a reference to the fact that Johnny Marr is now a full-fledged member of Modest Mouse. I had him wear the shirt to show that.... well.... HE STILL LOVES HIM DEEP DOWN INSIDE!

wow is this true? my, how time goes by when you have your head in the sand. well i learned something new. i had no idea what marr is up to these days. modest mouse, huh? sheesh. i guess i have a new occupation for the next few hours reading up on that.

i liked your drawing. i used to like to cartoon and ive known some cartoonists growing up, which is kind of odd i guess. i used to draw for yrs, but wasnt very good at it. i respect talent when i see it though. keep it up. you can do it for a living if you want to.

Nice job man......:cool:

I think you should draw a cartoon about Nugz and TTY's wedding.... go back and read..... don't forget that the brides maids all look like Ann (below) ;)

I dont think Morrissey has ever uttered the phrase "Dude" in his entire life!!!!​

I dont think Morrissey has ever uttered the phrase "Dude" in his entire life!!!!​
In the first strip, I thought it would be funny if Morrissey was a vulgar happy jackass behind the scenes.

I'm sure he's said "dude" to his cat, though. Those guys were like THIS.

lol, Moz has gone American overnight... :eek: :p

OH NEATO! No bad reviews (cause nobody responded yet)!
Here's the thrilling sequel.
smiths02.gif

This made me LOL hard. Thankyou!

Has anyone here seen the Jet Girl (associate of Tank Girl) comic with The Smiths in? Back from like '92 or so.

Back
Top Bottom