The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you even seen this film? There are several female co-stars. If not, why not? What kind of fan are you?

How would more of them change the general point I was making in any way?

I did see it because I go to as many British films as pos. But I wouldn't have gone as a fan - I didn't like the trailer, when it came on in the cinema & got to the 'my name is Johnny' tag a friend said 'am I supposed to know who that is?'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now then Nerak, Tina is an interesting person in autobiography, my thoughts are she’s a f** hag, probably just a very good friend, and probably whilst they were tipsy together they jokingly mentioned about having a child as a bit of a giggle.... moz then mentioned this in his book to balance the whole “ is he isn’t he “ can you honestly imagine morrissey changing nappies, windy pops, and the school run???? Tell me your thoughts on Tina!!!

I think they were a couple & he couldn't imagine changing nappies & bolted.

Honey, I'm in a NYC taxi where the seats are made of vinyl and let's just say that I hope that the covid isnt running smooth on the passenger seat.
Lol ... hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.... I’m in my pjs sipping vodka and cloudy lemonade and watching the re run of live aid .... waiting for a glimpse of the Thompson twins featuring somebody called ... Madonna ... you might of heard of her.... she had a couple of hits in the 1880s ....

Buffalo Arse entertainment cooke. The most boring, stupid drama queen you’re likely to meet, or hopefully not.
If she did any gigs other than if he’s in Leeds, Moz would do well to ban her for spreading this awful picture.
Huddersfield is also a shit hole

Most do actually. I don't consent to muzzles cause I'm not a weak pussy like you. Actually though I just got denied service at a Mexican restaurant for not complying. . This happened literally like 45 minutes ago . Was still hungry but it felt good. I asked the beaner what's it's like to live like a coward. He said he doesn't mind, just please leave
Imagine being such an elevated human being that getting denied a burrito is a personal victory.

Lol ... hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.... I’m in my pjs sipping vodka and cloudy lemonade and watching the re run of live aid .... waiting for a glimpse of the Thompson twins featuring somebody called ... Madonna ... you might of heard of her.... she had a couple of hits in the 1880s ....

I was in Waitrose & bought an iced bun & then it stuck to my phone & I'm trying to scrape icing off as I type.

Of course it is him! What's new?!

ACCEPT YOURSELF (THE SMITHS)
Every day you must say
So, how do I feel about my life?
Anything is hard to find
When you will not open your eyes
When will you accept yourself?
I am sick and I am dull
And I am plain
How dearly I'd love to get carried away
Oh, but dreams have a knack of just not coming true
And time is against me now...oh
Oh, who and what to blame?
Oh, anything is hard to find
When will you accept yourself, for heaven's sake?
Anything is hard to find
Every day you must say
Oh, how do I feel about the past?
Others conquered love - but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan
Oh, but plans can fall through (as so often they do)
And time is against me now...
And there's no-one left to blame
Oh, tell me when will…
david mozz.jpg

Bourgeois.
What a lovely word that is.... I had to look it up mind.... I think it does sum up PR very nicely, god bless her... by the way gordyboy 9 is noted by his absence here today.... a pound to the penny he’s in the pub.... I was in last week ... for one hour, couldn’t wait to get home to many rules and regs to follow..... you had much real ale yet !!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom