The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s no such thing as an “Humansexual”, I guess whatever try hard label Moz pulls out of his ass might satisfy you but not for me..

Why would I leave.. I love pissing you guys off and I hardly been here a week!
your right theres no such thing as humaNsexual,think you will find its humasexual.

nah just saying here we have another newbie who thinks hes going run the place,learn to walk first before you get too big for your boots.

You’re not a newbie and you still don’t understand your place in the pecking order.

And not a Wonderful Woman in sight, or even Maker, thought at least he’d bring a close friend. Or did he even try to keep them in the dark? Or maybe he just wanted to do it alone.

First thing I thought too - no James, no Linder? Or even his sister? Maybe he was hoping to meet new people there.

Strange to think it was only a year before Johnny knocked on the door. He looks so ordinary.

Hey gordyboy....get your coat lad.... looks like you’ve pulled HB ... this could be the start of something beautiful..... you can teach her how to be Humasexual..... some screaming queen this one eh !!!!! You can tell she’s fake if she’s never heard of Humasexual.....

Morrissey said in his letter to his pen pal that he was bisexual; He said numerous times during his career that he was attracted to men, or open to relationships with anyone and that he wasn't ashamed of having sex with men. Looking at his lyrics, his Autobiography, his interviews, etc. you can tell he prefers men. It is possible to be gay-leaning and not be "homosexual". I relate to not using labels, but when forced I use the label bisexual for myself, but otherwise identify as queer or "gay" as gay is used as an umbrella term these days. It does not always mean exclusively homosexual. Morrissey has always been queer though. I think the homophobic fans are just scared that being a fan of and relating to a queer man means that they're also queer which obviously isn't true.

Morrissey said in his letter to his pen pal that he was bisexual; He said numerous times during his career that he was attracted to men, or open to relationships with anyone and that he wasn't ashamed of having sex with men. Looking at his lyrics, his Autobiography, his interviews, etc. you can tell he prefers men. It is possible to be gay-leaning and not be "homosexual". I relate to not using labels, but when forced I use the label bisexual for myself, but otherwise identify as queer or "gay" as gay is used as an umbrella term these days. It does not always mean exclusively homosexual. Morrissey has always been queer though. I think the homophobic fans are just scared that being a fan of and relating to a queer man means that they're also queer which obviously isn't true.

Which is utter stupidity when you see Elton John, Sam Smith & Frank Ocean esc have plenty of straight fans as well, you think the idiots would get used to it by now...☠

You’re not a newbie and you still don’t understand your place in the pecking order.
my place in the pecking order is something i cant change,it is what it is.some people will like my posts and some people wont like my posts,do i give two f***s,nah nothing bothers me,people are losing their jobs left right and centre,much more important than anything that happens on here.

It just goes to demonstrate the transformative powers of a good haircut.

my place in the pecking order is something i cant change,it is what it is.some people will like my posts and some people wont like my posts,do i give two f***s,nah nothing bothers me,people are losing their jobs left right and centre,much more important than anything that happens on here.

why are you so bothered?

I can see the shirt on Mporium now...

This image in black and white. All the people photoshopped out except for Morrissey. Farm animals photoshopped in their place. The signs photoshopped to say "Free Speech!" and "Down With the Loony Left!"

Underneath in gothic text, "...THE PROVINCIAL TOWNS THAT WE MARCH 'ROUND."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom